Supreme Court rules against White House in water pollution case

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
The Supreme Court just ruled against Trump on the environment

Clean water comes before business needs: always.

SCOTUS "delivered a blow to the Trump administration, refusing today to consider pausing a case challenging an Obama-era EPA rule on water protections. The decision comes on the same day the Senate Judiciary Committee is set to vote on the confirmation of Neil Gorsuch, whom Trump appointed to succeed Justice Antonin Scalia (following Senate Republicans’ unprecedented blockade of Obama appointee Merrick Garland)."

Win some, lose some.

images.jpg

SCOTUS "delivered a blow to the Trump administration, refusing today to consider pausing a case challenging an Obama-era EPA rule on water protections. The decision comes on the same day the Senate Judiciary Committee is set to vote on the confirmation of Neil Gorsuch, whom Trump appointed to succeed Justice Antonin Scalia (following Senate Republicans’ unprecedented blockade of Obama appointee Merrick Garland)."

Win some, lose some.

(following Senate Republicans’ unprecedented blockade of Obama appointee Merrick Garland)."

Unprecedented? Why do you feel that?

• Banned
The article said that, I don't.

I am quite satisfied with the SCOTUS ruling against the Trump administration.

Trump's only been in there l
OP your thread is dishonest, borderline lie overall, with some actual lies.

Democrat Fake News. He's only been in there less than three months. This couldn't be a 'challenge' originated by him. It is a lie.

Actually all of that is you and your interpretation.

SCOTUS told the admin "no, this will continue."

Did Trump challenge this? Because he's only been in there less than three months. Are you sure about this?
I am sure it is his administration now. His people could have withdrawn the request. They did not. They own it if they won't walk away from it.

Actually all of that is you and your interpretation.

SCOTUS told the admin "no, this will continue."

Did Trump challenge this? Because he's only been in there less than three months. Are you sure about this?
I am sure it is his administration now. His people could have withdrawn the request. They did not. They own it if they won't walk away from it.

Sounds like Fake News. I don't think Trump's been in there long enough to mount a challenge on this. My take anyway.

Win some, lose some.

So......it can come back on a 4-4 split doofus.......

People drink that water! But money is more important to some people. Ask yourself, what would Jesus do? Then go pick up a Bible or do a Google search if you don't own a Bible, and do a "Bible environment' Google search.
In the future I foresee, the same people who have no problem polluting our rivers, streams and ground water, going ballistic about the "war on Christmas".
Carnac.jpg

Win some, lose some.

So......it can come back on a 4-4 split doofus.......
Perhaps, but for today it is "no".

People drink that water! But money is more important to some people. Ask yourself, what would Jesus do? Then go pick up a Bible or do a Google search if you don't own a Bible, and do a "Bible environment' Google search.
In the future I foresee, the same people who have no problem polluting our rivers, streams and ground water, going ballistic about the "war on Christmas".
View attachment 120071

yep... so much for being ' good stewards of the earth'.

me thinx god is quite disappointed in those that claim to be followers.

Forum List

Back