Suppose the Dems win the House

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The next two years will be a big zero. No legislation getting through, all that Congress will be concerned with is "investigation" and "oversight".

If the country needs legislation, forget it.

If the Dems were to win the Senate, we've also seen the last appointment made by President Trump until 2021. Even in a non-election year like 2019, forget it, I don't think that the President will even bother to send any names down for confirmation. Why bother?

Of course it would be the end to the peace we are trying to achieve with North Korea, a treaty could never be ratified, so President Un won't bother

dimocrap scum won't do a goddamn thing if they win the House or Senate besides hold endless hearings, send out endless subpoenas and harass endless numbers of People trying to do their job.

dimocrap scum don't have the balls to try to impeach Trump.

They're like the little punk talking shit because he knows the Real Man won't kick his ass in a Public Place or that the Real Man's friends will keep him from pulverizing the little punk.

That's what dimocrap FILTH do. They talk shit knowing that it will never happen, knowing that the Real Power in the DNC will never let it happen.

We call those kinds of people 'cowards'. Which is what dimocrap scum are.

Inpeach?

968full-james-and-the-giant-peach-screenshot.jpg

dimocrap scum won't do a goddamn thing if they win the House or Senate besides hold endless hearings, send out endless subpoenas and harass endless numbers of People trying to do their job.

They're like the little punk talking shit because he knows the Real Man won't kick his ass in a Public Place or that the Real Man's friends will keep him from pulverizing the little punk.

That's what dimocrap FILTH do. They talk shit knowing that it will never happen, knowing that the Real Power in the DNC will never let it happen.

First, you're an idiot. You write in a style that betrays that fact blatanatly.

Second, you have failed to see that a Republican held congress has done nothing. Where's the wall? Where's repeal and replace? Where are the spending cuts and deficit reductions?

A Democrat House of Representatives means subpoena power and that spells the end of Trump corruption.

Republicans have held the House for eight years

What have they accomplished other than slash taxes on their Billionaire buddies ?

Rather than settle for the Congressional blow job that Nunes gave to Trump, Democrats will hold a serious investigation and level serious charges, if warranted

Second, you have failed to see that a Republican held congress has done nothing. Where's the wall? Where's repeal and replace? Where are the spending cuts and deficit reductions?

A Democrat House of Representatives means subpoena power and that spells the end of Trump corruption.

You call the Tax Cut 'nothing'? You are one stupid little bitch.

Get your mommy to read this to you, stupid little girl --

Countable

Media blackout: Trump’s 60-point accomplishment list of ‘American Greatness’

Last edited:

You call the Tax Cut 'nothing'? You are one stupid little bitch.

Get your mommy to read this to you, stupid little girl --

Countable
The tax cuts did nothing for the people in my community because nobody here is in the top 1% of wealth holders. We all work for a living rather than have money make more money making nothing. No one from my town was at Mara Logo when Trump told his guests the night of thembig tax cut bill signing "I've just made you a lot richer!"

The tax cuts did nothing for the people in my community because nobody here is in the top 1% of wealth holders. We all work for a living rather than have money make more money making nothing. No one from my town was at Mara Logo when Trump told his guests the night of thembig tax cut bill signing "I've just made you a lot richer!"

Again, with the stupidity.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/27/sorry-skeptics-trumps-tax-plan-is-actually-working-wonders/

Do you think having the lowest U3 Unemployment rate in history is an accident?

Do you think having the lowest U3 rate among Blacks and Hispanics in HISTORY is an accident?

The Tax Cuts help EVERY Working Man and EVERY Working Woman.

Which most likely excludes most of those in your neighborhood.

stupid little girl

You're just a lying little bitch.

Again, with the stupidity.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/27/sorry-skeptics-trumps-tax-plan-is-actually-working-wonders/

Do you think having the lowest U3 Unemployment rate in history is an accident?

Do you think having the lowest U3 rate among Blacks and Hispanics in HISTORY is an accident?

The Tax Cuts help EVERY Working Man and EVERY Working Woman.

Which most likely excludes most of those in your neighborhood.

stupid little girl

You're just a lying little bitch.
We all saw the numbers improving during the Obama administration. The tax cuts helped the rich, but no one else.

Forum List

Back