ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Support for marijuana legalization at all-time high
Source: CBS News

April 20, 2017, 7:00 AM

By Jennifer De Pinto, Fred Backus, Kabir Khanna and Anthony Salvanto
Sixty-one percent of Americans think marijuana use should be legal, a five-point increase from last year and the highest percentage ever recorded in this poll. Eighty-eight percent favor medical marijuana use.

screen-shot-2017-04-19-at-10-05-57-pm.png

Seventy-one percent oppose the federal government’s efforts to stop marijuana sales and its use in states that have legalized it, including opposition from most Republicans, Democrats, and independents.

Sixty-five percent think marijuana is less dangerous than most other drugs. And only 23 percent think legalizing marijuana leads to an increase violent crime.

More generally on the topic of drug abuse, 69 percent think that should be treated as an addiction and mental health problem rather than a criminal offense.

Read more: Marijuana legalization support at all-time high

You're either for small government or you're not...Legalize now.

Support for marijuana legalization at all-time high
Source: CBS News

April 20, 2017, 7:00 AM

By Jennifer De Pinto, Fred Backus, Kabir Khanna and Anthony Salvanto
Sixty-one percent of Americans think marijuana use should be legal, a five-point increase from last year and the highest percentage ever recorded in this poll. Eighty-eight percent favor medical marijuana use.

screen-shot-2017-04-19-at-10-05-57-pm.png

Seventy-one percent oppose the federal government’s efforts to stop marijuana sales and its use in states that have legalized it, including opposition from most Republicans, Democrats, and independents.

Sixty-five percent think marijuana is less dangerous than most other drugs. And only 23 percent think legalizing marijuana leads to an increase violent crime.

More generally on the topic of drug abuse, 69 percent think that should be treated as an addiction and mental health problem rather than a criminal offense.

Read more: Marijuana legalization support at all-time high

You're either for small government or you're not...Legalize now.
Legalize and execute! Get government out of enforcement.

• Banned
It's today that's Hitler's Birthday.

Happy Birthday potheads.
WTF does Hitler have to do with pot? DEA jackboots compared to NAZI stormtroopers?

It is really funny to watch the same people that want to abolish the fed, epa, fda, and downsize government all together argue for a bigger DEA....For what? Because some people want to be free and they can't stand it.

They should make all drugs legal and tax them, distribute through pharmacies. Use the tax money to fund rehab facilities. Why do you leftest nutters stop at pot?

Happy Birthday potheads.
WTF does Hitler have to do with pot? DEA jackboots compared to NAZI stormtroopers?

It is really funny to watch the same people that want to abolish the fed, epa, fda, and downsize government all together argue for a bigger DEA....For what? Because some people want to be free and they can't stand it.

And you want larger government for NASA? LOL! You are a racist nut job.

They should make all drugs legal and tax them, distribute through pharmacies. Use the tax money to fund rehab facilities. Why do you leftest nutters stop at pot?

I don't. That would be fine, a free market thing to do. As long as you don't pose a risk to others, what you do in your home is your business.

Happy Birthday potheads.
It is Hitler's birthday that potties celebrate on 4 20.
I stopped consuming pot over 25 years ago and had never heard of this 4:20 stuff until recently. I can assure you that I have never celebrated anything related to Hitler (other than his demise), nor has anyone I've ever associated with. 4:20 originated as a meeting time for some high school stoners. I think Hitler would have been a big "bummer" for them as are his modern day authoritarian successors.

All the no ney wasted chasing some poor working ng slob taking an edge off is money wasted. A temporary lapse from the god awful rat race just to s crape by is what the majority of people have. Take that away? Why? Treatit Luke alcohol. Easy common sense.

Stoned losers on welfare should be forced to pick up trash along the highways in exchange for their hand outs. Then maybe they will stop doing drugs, get a job and pay their own bills.

Drugs do not prevent productivity...low wagesdp dpo. Pretend to pay me I pretend to work.

Forum List

Back