Sunni Killings & Decapitation in Iraq

No doubt that the sinni/salafi/wahabbi holy warriors see the "festival" of whipping oneself until bloody (and abusing one's children the same way), as a target rich environment.

No doubt that the sinni/salafi/wahabbi holy warriors see the "festival" of whipping oneself until bloody (and abusing one's children the same way), as a target rich environment.

Yeah the Christians took flagellation into the bed room.

Yeah the Christians took flagellation into the bed room.

Yeah - those Christians have all the fun.

Anyway, you deserve a spanking.

All over the world the Sunnis are massacring their own Shia Muslim brothers.

Persecution of Shia Muslims - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not news its just a family squabble-----in law trouble-----it all started when the
pig's son-in-law ------got a political machine together even before the carcass of
the pig had cooled --------and some other guy said "THE PIG NAMED ME
HIS HEIR" ------- etc etc.... sometimes-----succession can be problematical.
The only answer? ship Dr. Phil-----to mecca

Maybe they should do penance for their sins by blaming the chicken?

1378869101564_423.jpg

No need. Instead, we'll just tally the score posted by the competing hateful islamist "holy warriors".

Yee haw!

1378869101564_423.jpg

that chicken looks like she is having a good time--------when my kid was a baby
he loved to be whirled around. Ahhhh ..... my youth-------and his babyhood...
babies and chickens LOVE MOVEMENT ........the happiest monkeys are
monkey babies clinging to their mother's fur as she swings thru the trees

Every religion has their various sects or divisions. How they deal with one another defines the value of the religion. Muslims just hate & kill each other over their differences. Yet I am not aware of reform & orthodox Jews resorting to massacring each other over differences like Muslims do. Oh well, praise be to Mohammed.

Not news its just a family squabble-----in law trouble-----it all started when the
pig's son-in-law ------got a political machine together even before the carcass of

Every religion has their various sects or divisions. How they deal with one another defines the value of the religion. Muslims just hate & kill each other over their differences. Yet I am not aware of reform & orthodox Jews resorting to massacring each other over differences like Muslims do. Oh well, praise be to Mohammed.

With the little dalliance being played out in Syria, we see the result of a continuing 1,400 year long blood feud. The Assad family and his hatchet men, who stand to lose the power they wielded mercilessly as a weapon against dissent for so long, will kill as many people as needed to maintain their positions. His Shia allies in Iran and Hizbollah will be there to assist. The local and out-of-state Sunni holy warriors will be on hand to fulfill their role in the homicidal jihad against the Shia who they view as apostates and infidels, in accordance with the tenets of their unreformed, seventh century death cult. It will be awful in some places, and extraordinarily awful everywhere else.

Did anyone really expect it to be different?

The only blessing for all of civilized humanity is that they do at least massacre each other.

With the little dalliance being played out in Syria, we see the result of a continuing 1,400 year long blood feud. The Assad family and his hatchet men, who stand to lose the power they wielded mercilessly as a weapon against dissent for so long, will kill as many people as needed to maintain their positions. His Shia allies in Iran and Hizbollah will be there to assist. The local and out-of-state Sunni holy warriors will be on hand to fulfill their role in the homicidal jihad against the Shia who they view as apostates and infidels, in accordance with the tenets of their unreformed, seventh century death cult. It will be awful in some places, and extraordinarily awful everywhere else.

While I support Syrian terrorists on both sides massacring each other, I am totally against the Sunni's massacring innocent Syrian civilians, even children.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGhZHQ9Q7A0]18+ Syria - Assad Ramps Up Sunni Genocide in Damascus Suburbs as World Dithers 8-29-13 - YouTube[/ame]

The only blessing for all of civilized humanity is that they do at least massacre each other.

Forum List

Back