Summing Up The Mueller Investigation In A Thread By Steve McGarrett

"One individual who is familiar with an aspect of the Mueller inquiry but asked to not be named told New York that, unlike other federal probes that he’s seen in action, where prosecutors build their cases from clear allegations, this one feels different. “This is a backward investigation,” the individual said. “You don’t have a crime. You’re searching. And so you’re not really sure exactly what you’re searching for. So you start asking around and you see what comes up. And you start creating a paradigm and you see what else comes up and figure out at some point whether or not there’s a crime.”

Mueller is going to find himself charged with prosecutorial misconduct and treason before this ends

summation;

investigation ongoing.

glad I could help - again.

Summation, there's no Russia in the Russia investigation

Interesting, what was your role in the investigation that led you to this conclusion?

So far, it's a big Nothing Burger with a side of Russian Dressing. You have got the Trump kids on conspiracy to schlong Hillary -- not a crime.

I see Mueller, Comey and Clapper all going away for a long time charged with treason

Summation, there's no Russia in the Russia investigation

Interesting, what was your role in the investigation that led you to this conclusion?

So far, it's a big Nothing Burger with a side of Russian Dressing. You have got the Trump kids on conspiracy to schlong Hillary -- not a crime.

I see Mueller, Comey and Clapper all going away for a long time charged with treason

Intriguing. So in your daily briefings with the investigative team they told you they have "a big nothing burger". I think that's smart that they've kept you so involved in the process thus far.

Forum List

Back