summer festival

padisha emperor

Sep 6, 2004
Aix-en-Provence, France
I just come from Paris, where took place a great music festival, the Furia Sound festival. 63 bands, 3 days, it was awesome.

They were Louise Attaque (french pop orck with violins, excellent), Deportivo (french rock) No one is innocent (french rock-metal), Luke (french rock), Aqme (french metal)..., Guerilla Poubelle (french punk rock).......And :

Pennywise, Millencolin, Antiflag, Le Tigre, Turbonegro, the (international) noise conspiracy, New Bomb Turks, The Wailers.....................AWESOME.

it was great !!

their lives were fantastic !!!

3 days of happiness

So, if you're going to summer live too, put them here ;)

Le Tigre, Turbonegro

Damn, that's an odd mix! Did they play in that order? I couldn't imagine Le Tigre finishing up and then "I Got Erection!" following them.

The Wailers, as in Bob Marley and the Wailers???

themselves.

Damn, that's an odd mix! Did they play in that order? I couldn't imagine Le Tigre finishing up and then "I Got Erection!" following them.

No no :D

I putted the names without order.

After Le Tigre : Louise Attaque (one of the best live of the festival), and after Turbonegro. But not on the same scene. (but both were the same day, the first). Sure, "City of Satan" just after TKO, it's quite disturbing :D

Heh, I like Turbonegro a lot, but I wish I would've found out about them through someone a little less lame than Bam Margera.

Forum List

Back