Summary of Evidence Released - What It Says

I'll wait for the actual memo to be made available to the public. I don't trust any media outlet to tell the truth about it.
But you'll trust the once recused, forever disgraced Nunes? :laugh:

The Summary of EVIDENCE is not a product written by Nunes.

AS YOU ALREADY KNOW AND CHOOSE TO IGNORE, it is a compilation of FACTS and EVIDENCE collected by multiple agencies, Intel Sources, and even the US IG (the one who found the FBI's 'un-recoverable lost' text messages).

Democrats, Obama, his DOJ - LYNCH / HOLDER, his FBI - Mueller, Comey, McCabe, Strzok - Can NOT 'SPIN' Your Way Out Of This One!

BUSTED!
The memo is the invention of a bunch of partisan republican's cherrypickings. The Russia investigation will go on.

I'm glad this memo is released. So Republicans can keep showing their obstructionist asses to public.

Very troubling when we have the president attacking the FBI and Department of Justice.

They are a part of our checks and balances. Without them, presidents would be allowed to run authoritian regimes.
Have you been able to find the text of the memo itself? I just Googled and didn't find it.

its not out yet, just Donald wasting time. But Donald gave his impression of it, Just awful of course.

"The FBI and Justice Department mounted a months-long effort to keep the information outlined in the memo out of the House Intelligence Committee's hands.

Only the threat of contempt charges and other forms of pressure forced the FBI and Justice to give up the material."

Here's the part that BAFFLES me in Nunes' lame attempt with his memo......PLEASE EXPLAIN

Carter page was under the radar of the FBI since 2013
The Steele dossier was compiled from June to December 2016

How do the FISA dates coincide???

I'm Proud We Published the Trump-Russia Dossier - The New York

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/.../im-proud-we-published-the-trump-russia-dossier.html

Jan 9, 2018 - The BBC reported that the dossier was a “road map” to the F.B.I. investigation. Fox News recently reported that a top Department of Justice official met with Mr. Steele during the 2016 campaign. And on Tuesday, the public was given a glimpse, in the release of secret testimony, into the fierce battle between ...

Trump Adviser's Visit to Moscow Got the F.B.I.'s Attention - The New ...

Apr 19, 2017 - WASHINGTON — Ever since F.B.I. investigators discovered in 2013 that a Russian spy was trying to recruit an American businessman named Carter Page, the bureau maintained an occasional interest in Mr. Page. So when he became a foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign last year and gave a ...

The FBI can be keeping an eye on you, but WHEN and WHAT was used to get FISA permission to spy on you matters, and it matters a lot. That they were looking at him in 2013 has nothing to do with using an unverified dossier by a biased person to obtain FISA approval in 2016. If it was the root, the FBI and DOJ are screwed.

House Intelligence memo released: What it says

* The Steele dossier formed an essential part of the intial and all three renewal FISA applications against Carter Page.

* Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court without the Steele dossier information.

* The political origins of the Steele dossier were known to senior DOJ and FBI officials, but excluded from the FISA applications.

* DOJ official Bruce Ohr met with Steele beginning in the summer of 2016 and relayed to DOJ information about Steele's bias. Steele told Ohr that he, Steele, was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected president and was passionate about him not becoming president.

with material omissions of fact that make it all BS.

but enjoy yourself for the day, Sergei. we're still not Russia. and the Dem memo will be released pretty soon.

yes, I know though, you just want chaos. your boy vlad's certainly good at that. but that will be taken care of too... and the orange freak is still not going to do a full term.

cheers.

Holy shit, not only was the fake "dossier" used to get an illegal, unconstitutional warrant to wiretap Trump Towers, the Rosenstien/Comey/Obama/Hillary/democrat/FBI cabal used fake news articles from the NYT and HuffPo, WaPo, etc., to support the "dossier" when filing with the judge. :p

The DOJ investigation of Carter Paige started in 2013

Here's the part that BAFFLES me in Nunes' lame attempt with his memo......PLEASE EXPLAIN

Carter page was under the radar of the FBI since 2013
The Steele dossier was compiled from June to December 2016

How do the FISA dates coincide???

I'm Proud We Published the Trump-Russia Dossier - The New York

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/.../im-proud-we-published-the-trump-russia-dossier.html

Jan 9, 2018 - The BBC reported that the dossier was a “road map” to the F.B.I. investigation. Fox News recently reported that a top Department of Justice official met with Mr. Steele during the 2016 campaign. And on Tuesday, the public was given a glimpse, in the release of secret testimony, into the fierce battle between ...

Trump Adviser's Visit to Moscow Got the F.B.I.'s Attention - The New ...

Apr 19, 2017 - WASHINGTON — Ever since F.B.I. investigatorsdiscovered in 2013 that a Russian spy was trying to recruit an American businessman named Carter Page, the bureau maintained an occasional interest in Mr. Page. So when he became a foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign last year and gave a ...

Have you been able to find the text of the memo itself? I just Googled and didn't find it.

Nope - appears they are gonna slow leak it to con media such as Fox News and Washington Examiner.

Lock Nunes up

26346692_1117598775044413_7328426418545623040_n.jpg

I'm glad this memo is released. So Republicans can keep showing their obstructionist asses to public.

Very troubling when we have the president attacking the FBI and Department of Justice.

They are a part of our checks and balances. Without them, presidents would be allowed to run authoritian regimes.

its not out yet, just Donald wasting time. But Donald gave his impression of it, Just awful of course.
He released it, it's not up to him to post the damn thing.

I'll wait for the actual memo to be made available to the public. I don't trust any media outlet to tell the truth about it.
But you'll trust the once recused, forever disgraced Nunes? :laugh:

The Summary of EVIDENCE is not a product written by Nunes.

AS YOU ALREADY KNOW AND CHOOSE TO IGNORE, it is a compilation of FACTS and EVIDENCE collected by multiple agencies, Intel Sources, and even the US IG (the one who found the FBI's 'un-recoverable lost' text messages).

Democrats, Obama, his DOJ - LYNCH / HOLDER, his FBI - Mueller, Comey, McCabe, Strzok - Can NOT 'SPIN' Your Way Out Of This One!

BUSTED!
The memo is the invention of a bunch of partisan republicans cherrypickings. The Russia investigation will go on.
LIAR!

Again, the Summary of EVIDENCE is a compilation of FACTS and EVIDENCE from multiple agencies and Intel sources from within the Federal Govt, to include the US IG (who, again, caught the FBI attempting to HIDE text messages - he recovered the text messages the FBI claimed were 'un-recoverable' because they had never been saved due to a 'glitch').

AGAIN, you can continue to deny REALITY all you want ,but this Summary PROVES Obama Cabinet Members, leaders within the DOJ and GBI conspired together to take down the President of the United States!

You can NOT spin your way out of this one!

UPDATE :

The FISA memo confirms that the FBI relied on the notorious and hyper-partisan Steele dossier to justify its surveillance of the Trump campaign.

“DOJ official Bruce Ohr met with Steele beginning in the summer of 2016 and relayed to DOJ information about Steele’s bias. Steele told Ohr that he, Steele, was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected president and was passionate about him not becoming president.”

FISA Memo Confirms Surveillance of Trump Campaign Was Based on Dodgy Steele Dossier

Forum List

Back