Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
The question is why did an Australian channel even believe her at first, after months of promoting FAKE NEWS pallywood?
Mimi al-Laham, Maram Susli aka Syrian Girl/Partisan Girl.

Oli London @OliLondonTV:
Australia’s biggest antisemite Maram Susli aka Syrian Girl/Partisan Girl set to be sued for defamation after she falsely named a Jewish university student, Ben Cohen, as the Sydney mall stabber.

The virulent antisemite from Syria, who openly supports multiple designated terror organizations including Hezbollah and Hamas, is one of several people being sued for defamation.

Ben Cohen, a 20 year old university student was wrongly named by the X user and others falsely accusing him of being the mall stabber- which led to him receiving thousands of hate messages and death threats.

Syrian Girl took to X on Saturday claiming “Also turns out the attacker was a Jew” before wrongly naming the university student.

Over 50,000 posts were shared with the innocent man’s name in the wake of the mall attack.

It then led to Australian news Channel 7 reporting his name, after it had gone viral from Syrian Girls post.

In the aftermath of Cohen being misidentified, the Australian Jewish Association offered to get a lawyer for him to help sue Syrian Girl.

Now the student has lawyered up choosing one of Australias most famous defamation lawyers, Rebekah Giles to handle his lawsuit.

Channel 7 Australia is also being sued for peddling the claim that Cohen was responsible for the attack.

The channel said: “The mistake was human error. It was escalated immediately and rectified. Seven sincerely apologises for the error.”

In a video statement after he was falsely named Cohen spoke of his distress:

“It’s extremely disappointing to me to see people mindlessly propagating this information like this without even the slightest thought put into fact-checking.

But, what’s even more disappointing for me is a major news network doing this – using my name without waiting for a statement from the police this, or going out to try to verify it themselves.

This whole incident has been highly distressing and disappointing to myself and my family.”

Source: Australian Financial Review, News(.)com(.)AU

Quote source: Jewish Chronicle
Apr 16, 2024

Last edited:
Western countries just need to deport these vermin and stop flooding their cities with these feral crazies.

One of our Forum Outcasts complaing about a flea attacking an elephant .
If only Nazi Israel behaved less like a bunch of marauding SS lunatics , this type of thing would never occur .

As you sow , so you reap .

Forum List

Back