Suicide is not Death

there is no proof of life after death

Evidence for wisdom during life is pretty spotty also. Assuming humans are only soulless creatures is stupid, but very popular anyway.

"If suicide is to be approved it can only be on the ground that the man is only a body, which, being a clod, may well be put out of its sufferings. From this it would be an easy step to justify the killing of other bodies that may be in the way, or old, or insane, or decrepit, or vicious. For if the mass of clay called body is all that we are, if man is not a spirit unborn and changeless in essence, then what wrong can there be in destroying it when you own it, or are it, and how easy to find good and sufficient reason for disposing similarly of others?"

The author of the quote was WQ Judge who was convinced (as am I) that every human is "a spirit unborn and changeless in essence".

Last edited:
there is no proof of life after death

Evidence for wisdom during life is pretty spotty also. Assuming humans are only soulless creatures is stupid, but very popular anyway.

"If suicide is to be approved it can only be on the ground that the man is only a body, which, being a clod, may well be put out of its sufferings. From this it would be an easy step to justify the killing of other bodies that may be in the way, or old, or insane, or decrepit, or vicious. For if the mass of clay called body is all that we are, if man is not a spirit unborn and changeless in essence, then what wrong can there be in destroying it when you own it, or are it, and how easy to find good and sufficient reason for disposing similarly of others?"

The author of the quote was WQ Judge who was convinced (as am I) that every human is "a spirit unborn and changeless in essence".
what are you saying?? there is proof of life after death?
people who think humans are soulless are stupid??!!!--
people believing crap without proof is stupid

trout.JPG
I'll take my chances and give thanks to God for this trout I'm about to eat.
You take yours.

Forum List

Back