Submitting to a search

Discussion in 'US Constitution' started by vasuderatorrent, Sep 11, 2019.

1. vasuderatorrent

vasuderatorrent VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,060
    Cops don't need balls. They can just taze people or shoot people that hurt their feelings.

They should be focused on protecting the rights of citizens rather than protecting their own ego.

2. mudwhistle

mudwhistle Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +55,385
    Being an asshole to them for no reason is stupid too.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Deplorable Yankee

Deplorable Yankee Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,705
    I haven't been searched or arrested since im a teenager ...ive been pulled over plenty o times
    I got pulled by a NYS Tropoper out on L.I. after I smoked a joint in the car with a smoking hot piece of ass
    couldn't of been 20 minutes later
    Nuttin
    OZium rules .....

A TSA black fag male agent at Newark touched my special place grabbed my balls. The dude then gave me that im a pig whore fuck me look....ive been hit on by gay dudes plenty of times ....I just dont go that way ...if it makes the sensitive progressive homos feel any better I never beat the snot out of any of em .

So since im a dopey prick
    I started almost yelling "I need an adult I NEED AN ADULT " :auiqs.jpg: which got me flagged and they wanted to search everything ...... NO shit !!:badgrin:
    Then I wouldn't shut up about how their fruit loop sex fiend homo grabbed my cock and every time they kinda tried to change the subject ..."where ya going what are you going there for" ..i wouldn't even acknowledge the question I just wouldn't shut up about my wee wee ,my jew lawyer in super swanky offices on 7th av , and he should be fired Immediately! ...BUT MY COCK !!!! is someone from the feds here ?! GEt me a federal officer I may of throw in the words " i don't have to talk to any rent a cop" one who BTW just molested me ! ....this went on for probably less than 5 minutes all of a sudden they couldn't get me out fast enough ....

NOW if it was a hot female brunet ...well then

4. Kilroy2

Kilroy2 Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +619
    probable cause is the standard and if he is an honest cop then you are at his mercy.

If you got nothing to hide and you did nothing then it is ridiculous to think that they are got to plant evidence on you

They do their check and move on.

I drive rental cars all the time and they ask me for insurance card and I just say rental car. Don't have it.

Some may say how do I know the car isn't stolen

Well if it was stolen when you run the license check and it should tell you if it is.

Cops don't want to do reports unless they have too.

I am just talking about motor vehicle stop and not them coming into the home (warrant please) or you fit the description of someone ( check the ID card)

It doesn't matter I am not a criminal

5. vasuderatorrent

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,060
    I prefer to give them my license and registration then continue driving.

If they decide to issue a citation then I will say thank you and then continue driving.

If they decide to search me then I will accept the warrant and politely allow them to search my car.

If they want to arrest me then I will politely comply with any orders the cop gives me.

If I am not receiving a citation or being arrested then the cop needs to politely burn in hell for all eternity for stopping me. But I will still show him my drivers license and registration.

6. vasuderatorrent

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,060
    Let me get this straight. The following things are stupid:

- Being an asshole to a cop for no reason.
    - 4th amendment rights
    - 5th amendment rights

Right? How about being an asshole to a cop who disrespects me as a private citizen with 4th and 5th amendment rights? Is that stupid too?

I am not trash. I am an American citizen. I should be treated as one. Maybe I should start carrying my birth certificate around with me.

7. vasuderatorrent

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,060
    That is what the courts decided but I don't follow the logic. So cops can pull anybody over for any reason? or even no reason?

8. Erinwltr

Erinwltr Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,572
    What a funny story that never happened.

9. mudwhistle

mudwhistle Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +55,385
    Here's the problem with that.....usually you have no contact with a cop unless you've broken a law or are a suspect in a crime.
    So copping an attitude with a cop only means you have no respect with authority figures which is a primary cause of most of the crime in America.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. vasuderatorrent

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,060
    I was referencing a road block. Continue with your eloquent theory that cops respect people's fourth and fifth amendment rights.