Submitting to a search

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
Is it unconstitutional for a citizen to allow a cop to violate their 4th and 5th amendment rights?

Should we as Americans be allowed to submit to road blocks within in the various states we live? Should we be answering questions made my police officers?

Is this act of being selfish and/or cowardly just a recipe for eliminating the 2nd amendment and 1st amendment rights as well?

As Americans I think we are mandated to tell a cop to shut the fuck up when they start making small talk. We are under no obligation to talk. We are under no obligation to allow you to search our vehicles. The unwillingness of Americans to enforce the constitution needs to stop.

But then again they can always shoot you. I guess the constitution isn't worth dying over. Some would disagree.

Is it unconstitutional for a citizen to allow a cop to violate their 4th and 5th amendment rights?

Should we as Americans be allowed to submit to road blocks within in the various states we live? Should we be answering questions made my police officers?

Is this act of being selfish and/or cowardly just a recipe for eliminating the 2nd amendment and 1st amendment rights as well?

As Americans I think we are mandated to tell a cop to shut the fuck up when they start making small talk. We are under no obligation to talk. We are under no obligation to allow you to search our vehicles. The unwillingness of Americans to enforce the constitution needs to stop.

But then again they can always shoot you. I guess the constitution isn't worth dying over. Some would disagree.
69995906_3250679284957319_4087161062934183936_n.jpg

If I was a cop I'd crack you in the head with my nightstick.

We have those random dui checkpoints occasionally. And then cars are basically parked in a big line on a roadway waiting for their turn to be stopped before they're allowed to move freely again.

Every single time, I think maybe a half dozen times this has happened, mainly because they always do those in the same areas I tend to drive into town. I'm next in line and I roll my window down and the man from the government with the gun asks where I'm headed this evening. I always say anywhere I want. Why?

And every single time, the man from the government with the gun has said, enjoy your evening, sir. Then I proceed to move freely again. Sometimes they'll pause like wtf did you just say? They totally don't expect it. lol.

Now, I wouldn't advise people to just go doing this. You have to have a certain kind of demeanor in order to get away with it.

But that's just my experience.

Last edited:
The stop and frisk stuff, that's a blatant tyranny, I've never had experience with that, but that's a major naw naw.

Just+wow+so+many+useless+books+_c514b44c7d824ed99c9de4bcc4b9b3dd.gif

They set up DUI checkpoints around here in the upper Ohio River valley too. In turn, they almost always report arrests for DUI.

I know that driving is a privilege, not a right. I know that DUI included accidents can be reduced. I am willing to temporarily cede my driving privileges for public safety.

I do not have a problem with that. Its a dirty job and someone has to do it.

People are always in a hurry to get nowhere

now you have an excuse for being late and something to talk about

I do a lot of driving

get pulled over

Do you know why I pulled you over, Sir

NO

I notice you did Blah, blah, blah. Sir

Really

Can I see your license and registration, Sir

Here you go

Have a nice day Sir,

It can only get better

Last edited:

69995906_3250679284957319_4087161062934183936_n.jpg

If I was a cop I'd crack you in the head with my nightstick.

A lot of people do get beat in the head by cops. 4th amendment and 5th amendment rights are stupid.

They set up DUI checkpoints around here in the upper Ohio River valley too. In turn, they almost always report arrests for DUI.

I know that driving is a privilege, not a right. I know that DUI included accidents can be reduced. I am willing to temporarily cede my driving privileges for public safety.

So is it illogical to think if a local police department can abolish the 4th amendment then they can abolish the 1st amendment too?

I do not have a problem with that. Its a dirty job and someone has to do it.

People are always in a hurry to get nowhere

now you have an excuse for being late and something to talk about

I do a lot of driving

get pulled over

Do you know why I pulled you over, Sir

NO

I notice you did Blah, blah, blah. Sir

Really

Can I see your license and registration, Sir

Here you go

Have a nice day Sir,

It can only get better

So the fourth amendment is basically dumb and unnecessary?

Stupid thread.

You've been busted for drug trafficking or outstanding warrants in a regular traffic stop. Sucks to be you.

You're required to provide identification when requested by law enforcement. If you refuse, they can and will detain you until they know your identity. Do you have a problem with that? Then refuse, let us know how that works for you.

Why do you think showing your ass to a cop, whose job is incredibly difficult without you, is a good thing?

Stupid thread.

You've been busted for drug trafficking or outstanding warrants in a regular traffic stop. Sucks to be you.

You're required to provide identification when requested by law enforcement. If you refuse, they can and will detain you until they know your identity. Do you have a problem with that? Then refuse, let us know how that works for you.

Why do you think showing your ass to a cop, whose job is incredibly difficult without you, is a good thing?

I gave him my identification and my registration. What is wrong with that?

What is your view on the fourth amendment? Should it be abolished to make cops feel better about themselves?

I was stopped along with dozens of other people just for driving. Apparently driving is suspicious behavior.

I committed no crime. I drank no alcohol. I didn't get a ticket for anything. I didn't get arrested. Why in the fuck was I stopped? Why in the fuck were the dozens of people in front of me stopped? Why were the people behind me being stopped? It didn't make any sense.

It was a huge operation of about 50 police officers from different departments. It is a monthly ritual. I doubt they were enforcing the law.

I doubt they were looking for a specific person. Otherwise they would let most people go.

Last edited:

It seems, though I hope I'm wrong; that the opportunity to restore the rightful hierarchy of servant/master has slipped through the fingers of an all too fearful American people, who prefer the comforts of slavery, over the dangers of freedom...

And DUI checkpoints don’t violate the Fourth Amendment.

Stupid thread.

What is your view on the fourth amendment? Should it be abolished to make cops feel better about themselves?

I was stopped along with dozens of other people just for driving. Apparently driving is suspicious behavior.

Like I said, stupid thread. Show your "bravery" and show your ass. Go for it!

Stupid thread.

Every American is obligated to enforce the constitution. Why are you so willing to give the American way of life away to a bunch of thugs?

Because it is the most convenient?

Stupid thread.

You may not think I deserve 4th and 5th amendment rights but the supreme law of the land says I get them anyways. Whether I deserve them or not.

You certainly don't deserve them but you have them too.

Forum List

Back