Stuttering LimpTard sinks to new low - If that is possible

edthecynic

Censored for Cynicism
Oct 20, 2008
According to the pathological liar, people are putting their families in jeopardy to hit the "jackpot."

What a despicable piece of human debris!

July 15, 2010
RUSH:* the poor little CEO from Toyota came over here and begged, basically committed hari-kari before a US committee, congressional Senate committee, and then we find out that the problem was dunce drivers.* I'm not even going to buy the notion they're dunce.* It seems the route to riches in this country these days goes through trial lawyers.* Jackpot drivers.* It's just get in your Toyota, get in your Lexus, create a problem, manufacture one, it's easier and a better deal than getting the scratch off Powerball ticket at the local 7-Eleven or wherever the hell you get those things.*

CHP Officer, Family Killed in Crash | NBC San Diego

CHP Officer, Family Killed in Crash
A 911 call made minutes before the accident said the car's accelerator was stuck
By RORY DEVINE, MARI PAYTON and R. STICKNEY
Updated 11:45 AM PDT, Tue, Sep 1, 2009

Four people died Friday when a Lexus sedan lost control on the highway, crashed near Mission Gorge Road in Santee and burst into flames.
The victims include veteran CHP*officer Mark Saylor, 45, his wife Cleofe Lastrella Saylor, 45, his brother-in-law Chris Lastrella,38, and his daughter Mahala, 13.
CHP*investigators said they received a 911 call before 7 p.m. August 28 Cleofe Saylor saying their car’s accelerator was stuck.

Toyota recall: last words from a family killed as Lexus crashed - Times Online

In a 911 emergency call made from the car just before the crash, Mr Lastrella is heard saying: “We’re in a Lexus. . . and we’re going north on 125 and our accelerator is stuck. . . we’re in trouble. . . there’s no brakes. . . we’re approaching the intersection. . . hold on. . . hold on and pray. . . pray.”

Widow:Husband's Toyota van 'turned on him' | khou.com | khou.com Local News

by Brad Woodard / 11 News
khou.com
Posted on January 28, 2010 at 7:18 PM

MANVEL, Texas -- The fence has long since been repaired, and any evidence of a crash erased by time.* But what happened on a stretch of Anthony Drive in Pearland two years ago forever changed the life of Carolyn Simmons.
"He was my soulmate," she said.* "I lost everything.* I just came unglued."
She's talking about the death of her husband, Gerald.* It was Halloween 2008, and he was driving their two adopted daughters to a party.
"They made a turn into the parking lot, and the car turned crazy," said Simmons.* "It had a mind of its own.* It was like it was possessed by something and it charged forward.* My husband did everything he could to control it."
Simmons said her husband managed to avoid hitting about 50 children gathered in the parking lot and then steered his vehicle into a chain link fence at Jamison Middle School.
"The van just flew over the fence, and when he realized there was no stopping it, he sacrificed himself by going into a school building," she said.
Gerald*Simmons was killed.* His daughters suffered only minor injuries.* Turns out, the van was a 2005 Toyota Sienna.

Family Sues Toyota Over Crash That Killed 5-Year-Old Son | NBC New York

Westchester Family Sues Toyota Over Crash That Killed 5-Year-Old Son
Accident blamed on sudden acceleration, put mother in a coma for six days
By JEREMY BOXERBAUM

Nancy Murtha says the car crashed after she tried to slow down and pull over to help Jake with something.
"As I hit the brake, the car wouldn't stop.* It just kept on going," she says in a prepared statement.
Instead of stopping, the Lexus slammed into a wall.
Jake was rushed to Westchester County Medical Center, but he died several hours later.
According to the lawsuit filing, Murtha also suffered severe injuries to her neck, back, right knee and right hip, and doctors removed her spleen and part of her intestines.
She was in a coma for six days.
"Jake was our youngest son and was loved by our family," Murtha said. "We miss him dearly and have been devastated by his loss."

That's right, defend your MessiahRushie.

We're supposed to believe that a California Highway Patrol officer doesn't know the difference between the brake and the accelerator, or as LimpTRard claims, deliberately crashed his car with it's passengers to hit the "jackpot."

From your OWN link, asshole:

E. Donald Sussman, coauthor of that report, said yesterday that in his opinion, the conclusion that Toyota’s current problems are caused simply by driver error is “not a good answer.’’

Saying “there is always driver error,’’ Sussman said investigators should ask, “Why does one particular brand or model of a brand have a large, large number of a particular type of driver error?’’

Rebecca Lindland, an analyst with IHS Automotive in Lexington, said she is suspicious of yesterday’s reports that suggest driver error was the behind the accidents.

“I don’t think anything can be gained by pointing the finger at the consumer at this point. Plus, electronic issues are always difficult to pinpoint,’’ she said. “Toyota definitely isn’t in the clear yet.’’

We're supposed to believe that a California Highway Patrol officer doesn't know the difference between the brake and the accelerator, or as LimpTRard claims, deliberately crashed his car with it's passengers to hit the "jackpot."

E. Donald Sussman, coauthor of that report, said yesterday that in his opinion, the conclusion that Toyota’s current problems are caused simply by driver error is “not a good answer.’’

Saying “there is always driver error,’’ Sussman said investigators should ask, “Why does one particular brand or model of a brand have a large, large number of a particular type of driver error?’’

Rebecca Lindland, an analyst with IHS Automotive in Lexington, said she is suspicious of yesterday’s reports that suggest driver error was the behind the accidents.

“I don’t think anything can be gained by pointing the finger at the consumer at this point. Plus, electronic issues are always difficult to pinpoint,’’ she said. “Toyota definitely isn’t in the clear yet.’’
not defending anyone
dipshit
just calling you a fucking moron

No, he can't sink any lower than he already was.

If I'm ever in the area, because I won't go out of my way to do it, I will visit his cemetary after he dies and take a piss on his grave. I will eat asparagus that day.

Were there design problems that caused accidents?

Yes.

Did operator error exacerbate some accidents?

Yes.

Nevertheless, Rush's characterization -- that people were gaming the system so they could sue Toyota -- is another example of his not untypical propensity for blaming the victims of corporate villany and/or corporate incompetence.

Many of us (all along the range of con/liberal scale) think that man's a human piece of excrement. He outrages many liberals and embarrases many conservatives.

I personally think he's a just the best example of the modern media whores who pander to the baser instincts of the sociopathic and misanthopic among us

Naturally, appealing to that fan base of sociologically and emotionally retarded people assures him a large and loyal audience.

I suppose you've never hit the gas instead of the brake.:eusa_eh:

Were there design problems that caused accidents?

Yes.

Did operator error exacerbate some accidents?

Yes.

Nevertheless, Rush's characterization -- that people were gaming the system so they could sue Toyota -- is another example of his not untypical propensity for blaming the victims of corporate villany and/or corporate incompetence.

Many of us (all along the range of con/liberal scale) think that man's a human piece of excrement. He outrages many liberals and embarrases many conservatives.

I personally think he's a just the best example of the modern media whores who pander to the baser instincts of the sociopathic and misanthopic among us

Naturally, appealing to that fan base of sociologically and emotionally retarded people assures him a large and loyal audience.

Yea, they were just dying to sue Toyota...LITERALLY.

Rush Limbaugh is an entertainer. Rush Limbaugh, his whole thing is entertainment. Yes it's incendiary, yes it's ugly.
Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele

Ummm...

I never have...

hit the accelerator instead of the brake, that is,

and I've driven over 2 million miles, accident free.

(I was an OTR truck driver, then drove city buses in Austin, TX)

I don't believe folks SLAM on the gas for more than whatever their reaction time is

WITHOUT realizing their error and correcting themselves.

And, PLEASE ~ NO ONE puts their own lives, much less their FAMILY's lives, at risk in hopes of a Jackpot law suit.

The right always thinks the worst of the American people, always.

The unemployed are lazy and whiners.

The poor are living it up with color TVs.

Thousands whose cars have suddenly sped up are only doing it for, pick one, "Money, attention, the thrill, they're bad drivers, they don't know the difference between a brake and the accelerator".

The right may not hate the country, but there feelings towards the American people are certainly questionable.

If I'm ever in the area, because I won't go out of my way to do it, I will visit his cemetary after he dies and take a piss on his grave. I will eat asparagus that day.

Spoken like a true open-minded, compassionate, freedom of speech loving, tolerant liberal.

The right always thinks the worst of the American people, always.

The unemployed are lazy and whiners.

The poor are living it up with color TVs.

Thousands whose cars have suddenly sped up are only doing it for, pick one, "Money, attention, the thrill, they're bad drivers, they don't know the difference between a brake and the accelerator".

The right may not hate the country, but there feelings towards the American people are certainly questionable.

A slight correction...

The right always thinks the worst of the liberal American people, always.

The unemployed are lazy and whiners and all liberals.

The poor are living it up with color TVs, and all liberals.

Thousands whose cars have suddenly sped up are only doing it for only liberals, pick one, "Money, attention, the thrill, they're bad liberals drivers, they don't know the difference between a brake and the accelerator"... because they are liberals

The right may not hate the country, but there feelings towards liberal American people are certainly questionable.

You see rdean, the right is 'right'...they are simply 'victims' of liberal policies...EVEN when liberals have been out of power since the 60's...

We certainly are a powerful group...:eek:

Spoken like a true open-minded, compassionate, freedom of speech loving, tolerant liberal.

The hatred for a fucking radio pundit is mind-boggling at times... You can actually envision the spittle foam forming at their mouths and hear the pounding of the keyboard as they type these things... How dare he say something bad about my "team"!!!

From people who don't realize that they are the ones keeping him in business...lol

If they could only chanel that hate onto something worthwhile, like high taxes and government spending us into the fucking poor house...

The hatred for a fucking radio pundit is mind-boggling at times... You can actually envision the spittle foam forming at their mouths and hear the pounding of the keyboard as they type these things... How dare he say something bad about my "team"!!!

From people who don't realize that they are the ones keeping him in business...lol

If they could only chanel that hate onto something worthwhile, like high taxes and government spending us into the fucking poor house...

Please.....

The reason he is loathed is because it's so glaringly obvious to most people that he's an act, and he says a lot of sad things......................................the hate comes from seeing people that buy into this act, and he knows they're out there, and everyone can see them out there, and it's just a poor reflection on America. If I get the shot imma whop my dick out and piss on his grave. I will stay classy. :eusa_angel:

OMG, Rush is loathed?

That's gonna keep me up nights to find this out.:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back