Stupid white girl rescued from Islamic State militants

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Amazing how stupid some western women can be.
Why don't they just put a sign on themselves that tells the world they want to have all the western freedoms they have enjoyed all of their lives taken away ?

Stupid weak women of the west are the only ones who would live in a culture that treats them like property, and is dominated by misogynistic men who want them covered, and kept.

Fucking morons !

but, but, butttttttttttt Christians !

Swedish teenager rescued from Islamic State after 'going to Iraq with boyfriend'
Swedish 16-year-old girl rescued by Kurdish special forces after being held in Mosul

Kurdish troops fighting Islamic State forces in northern Iraq say they have rescued a Swedish teenage girl who was "lured" there by an Isil fighter.

The 16-year-old, identified as Marilyn Nevalainen, was rescued from Isil's stronghold in the Iraqi city of Mosul on February 17, according to a statement by the Kurdistan Regional Security Council.

The council added that the operation was carried out by Kurdish special forces, who operate out of the Kurdish-controlled semi-independent terroritory of northern Iraq, which borders the area seized by Isil two years ago.

"She was misled by an ISIL member in Sweden to travel to Syria and later to Mosul," the council said.

Precise details of how Ms Nevalainen came to be in Isil territory are still unknown. However, media reports in Sweden suggest that Ms Nivarlain, who was in foster care, originally travelled to Iraq last June without her parents' knowledge, and was in the company of a 19-year-old boyfriend who wished to volunteer for a jihadist group.

She is understood to have been pregnant when she left.

Swedish teenager rescued from Islamic State after 'going to Iraq with boyfriend'

The details sound just about right....a lost soul following another.

We should be arming the Kurds with whatever they need
their women are killing ISIS. I read an article today off of facebook about them. Kurdish females taking out ISIS. Can't get anymore special than that.

She's a kid.....how many do you know nowadays that are up on current events? Press in her country hides the truth even more than here.

their women are killing ISIS. I read an article today off of facebook about them. Kurdish females taking out ISIS. Can't get anymore special than that.

Why am I not surprised that you get your news from facebook?
yeah it's funny how it works, you find news organizations and they post to facebook and give you stories that you can actually read. it is funny that a stupid fk like you wouldn't know how the tool works. It's on the internet and all. :lmao::lmao:

I'd fathom a guess that every news agency is in facebook. hahahah :lmao:

yeah it's funny how it works, you find news organizations and they post to facebook and give you stories that you can actually read. it is funny that a stupid fk like you wouldn't know how the tool works. It's on the internet and all. :lmao::lmao:

Was it Breitbart or The Blaze? :rolleyes:

I wouldn't have lifted a fucking little finger to help the bitch!
I would if I could put her mutilated sexually savaged corpse on a Youtube video though.

Most news services have Facebook sites and feeds...good grief you're ignorant

You wouldn't know a real news source if it slapped you in the face.

I was watching a documentary about ISIS once where they were interviewing a captured ISIS soldier. He told them they are told not to fight the women, because if they get killed by a woman they won't go to paradise.

They also interviewed a Kurdish soldier, and asked him if the women were as good of fighters as the men. He smiled and said, "They're better fighters than the men." :lol:

Was it Breitbart or The Blaze? :rolleyes:
WD Online

10325649_1991787757713304_6458814395859903535_n.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back