Stupid things

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Guys whats the dumbest thing youve ever done for the love of a woman? Everyone whats the dumbest thing youve ever seen or heard about being done for the love of a woman?

Guys whats the dumbest thing youve ever done for the love of a woman? Everyone whats the dumbest thing youve ever seen or heard about being done for the love of a woman?
hey by definition how would we know if it was a dumb thing to do. everything we do is a right thing ;)

How about answering that question yourself. I promise I won't laugh. :D

drac said:
ouch, is hope she is not reading it

Nah, I'll hide this thread from her. I need her medical attention this week. Don't wanna piss her off when she's about to change the dressing on my ass! :)

jimnyc said:
Nah, I'll hide this thread from her. I need her medical attention this week. Don't wanna piss her off when she's about to change the dressing on my ass! :)
LOL, btw how did you surgery go?

drac said:
LOL, btw how did you surgery go?

Read the updates in the health forum at the top of the board! It's over and done, but the pain and a rather large opening remain!

-=d=- said:
Number one Cure for Nymphomania in females?
Wedding Cake. :(

You know why a bride smiles walking down the aisle?

She knows she's given her last blow job.

jimnyc said:
Read the updates in the health forum at the top of the board! It's over and done, but the pain and a rather large opening remain!
we got a health section?!

Joz said:
You know why a bride smiles walking down the aisle?

She knows she's given her last blow job.

Okay, you asked for this:

Q. Why do brides wear white?

A. It's the most popular color for kitchen appliances.

So there! :p:

This is for you, Merlin.

*What do you call a man with half a brain?

Gifted.

*What do you call a man who expects sex on the second date?

Slow

*How does a man help with housework?

He lifts his feet while you vaccuum.

*How does a man keep his youth?

By giving her furs & diamonds.

Forum List

Back