Stupid Liberals Don't Understand History!

It's not the attacks that are compared, but the reaction to them in Congress. In all the previous attacks, the huge ones under Reagan in Beirut, the 13 under Bush, etc...there was an investigation, a report with recommendations, fix and move on. Not with this President though. What's different I wonder...

The "Fauxrage" (great description) on Benghazi is nothing more than the typical bullshit purveyed by the dishonorable opposition. It is all about assassinating the character of Hillary Clinton, an effort to help the next clown who is anointed the Standard Bearer of the Republican Party. Following in the backward footsteps of McCain and Romney their nominee will wrap himself in the American Flag and holding a cross promise to lead the crusade to rid America of evil doers, require the poor to pay their fair share and lead our nation to an earlier time - the summer of 1929.

gotta cover the dear leaders ass, gotta cover the dear leaders ass

so what they lied about Benghazi and blamed it on an American's citizens video...so what they left an American citizen (Stevens) without protection and he and three others died because of it....but they'll crawl all the way back to 80's to do what they can to cover for this man...

good grief is this some sad shit or what? and I'll agree with the stupid...

Why does the right have to lie about the situation in Benghazi? I agree the GOP has sunk to a very sad level of deception for the next election cycle.

I hope Obama is Impeached over this...this was an all out effort to cover up this terrorist attack for Obama's re-election

just amazing people will excuse this by bringing Bush, Reagan, the Tea Party, etc

Yeah right Impeach him for the worst cover up ever! Since the President characterized it as and act of terror the very next day. Twice.

I hope Obama is Impeached over this...this was an all out effort to cover up this terrorist attack for Obama's re-election

just amazing people will excuse this by bringing Bush, Reagan, the Tea Party, etc

Yeah right Impeach him for the worst cover up ever! Since the President characterized it as and act of terror the very next day. Twice.

Obama could be impeached tomorrow if the the Republicans wanted. Why don't they? They have the votes and instead of voting fifty or so times to repeal Obama care they could easily vote impeachment.

Obama could be impeached tomorrow if the the Republicans wanted. Why don't they? They have the votes and instead of voting fifty or so times to repeal Obama care they could easily vote impeachment.

They certainly could.

...not one of them will step forward to hold this administration RESPONSIBLE for Benghazi...I find it pathetic
Step forward for WHAT? There have been seven hearings on this issue and with minor differences they all tell the same story. GOD, himself, could come down and explain what happened and if it disagreed with your analysis you would call him a liar and condemn him for a cover up.
Now, if you want someone to step forward for some reason, why don't you step forward and condemn the republicans in the House who cut money from the State Departments budget which resulted in a reduction in security personnel. The bottom line is that the budget cuts by the republican House virtually invited a Benghazi type attack. But you won't condemn the republicans because you are not here to speak to truth, YOU ARE HERE TO BITCH!

Benghazi attack followed deep cuts in State Department security budget

Benghazi attack followed deep cuts in State Department security budget - Washington Times

Forum List

Back