Study suggests political posts on social media is useless

Losertarians don't have a shot and only move the goal posts further from themselves being a spoiler vote. But it makes them feel worthwhile, like masturbation. As far as facebook, do grownups do that?

As far as facebook, do grownups do that?

If they do, they're not really grownups then are they?

Grownups waste time on political chat boards like these. Kids are on facebook --- and all that other social networking crap.

Kids waste time texting mindless drivel. Kids are also on video games.

Grownups like me waste a lot of time looking at old rock band performances on youtube. And then going to wikipedia for trivia on these luminaries of the past.

I respond to some political posts but often in a devious way so see if I can push the person toward liking something that originates with an opposing party or politician by not attributing it to the opposing party/politician.

As far as facebook, do grownups do that?

If they do, they're not really grownups then are they?

Grownups waste time on political chat boards like these. Kids are on facebook --- and all that other social networking crap.

Kids waste time texting mindless drivel. Kids are also on video games.

Grownups like me waste a lot of time looking at old rock band performances on youtube. And then going to wikipedia for trivia on these luminaries of the past.
Discussion forums are not for kids and I wish they would stay the hell off of them!

That said, Facefuck is about you, not topics. People share personal information, that's what it is for.

I respond to some political posts but often in a devious way so see if I can push the person toward liking something that originates with an opposing party or politician by not attributing it to the opposing party/politician.
In other words you're a troll.

I get people to challenge their perceptions. I suppose to the narrow minded who enjoy their blinders, that might be considered trolling.

lol

No, you don’t.

Sure I do. The other day I was able to get a conservative libertarian posting a quote from a very progressive lawyer that he liked just by dropping his name on the libertarian's timeline post.

I get people to challenge their perceptions. I suppose to the narrow minded who enjoy their blinders, that might be considered trolling.
My perceptions have been developed over 40 years. I didn't just graduate high school. Play your games on Facefuck or something.

My perceptions have been developed over 40 years. I didn't just graduate high school. Play your games on Facefuck or something.

So you peaked in high school eh....pretty obvious.

So you peaked in high school eh....pretty obvious.
When did I say that? Stick with Facefuck, it's more your speed.

These 'wasted vote' theorists are now vomiting 'wasted posts' theories and suggesting all the millions of adults posting about politics on Facebook are not really grown ups. Haven't your tactics got old by now as people have caught on to your tactics? haha

Forum List

Back