CDZ Study says women are far more likely than men to believe in God.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
"The study published by the UCL Institute of Education (IOE) found 60 per cent of women but only 35 per cent of men believed in some form of afterlife."

Women more likely to believe in God and the afterlife than men | Daily Mail Online

Is anyone surprised by this? I honestly expected the percentage to be about equal.

Here's another one I found shocking. More women believe in astrology as well. Is it something to do with our educational system? Perhaps our media and television since women watch different types of shows than men.

"Averaged across U. S., Canada, and Great Britain... 30.3% (women) vs. 17.6% (males), a near-doubling of prevalence. I'm curious as to why this is? I'd like to gather your thoughts and opinions on the matter."

Paranormal Beliefs Come (Super)Naturally to Some

Does anyone have any idea why this might be?

Women are much more likely to get knocked up than men -- fact!

Am I the only one surprised by this? I am genuinely baffled by this. There is nothing in gender roles that I can think of that would explain this. There has to be some rational explanation for this. Are we failing girls in our educational system?

"The study published by the UCL Institute of Education (IOE) found 60 per cent of women but only 35 per cent of men believed in some form of afterlife."

Women more likely to believe in God and the afterlife than men | Daily Mail Online

Is anyone surprised by this? I honestly expected the percentage to be about equal.

Here's another one I found shocking. More women believe in astrology as well. Is it something to do with our educational system? Perhaps our media and television since women watch different types of shows than men.

"Averaged across U. S., Canada, and Great Britain... 30.3% (women) vs. 17.6% (males), a near-doubling of prevalence. I'm curious as to why this is? I'd like to gather your thoughts and opinions on the matter."

If that’s true, maybe it’s because women are more intuitive than men? Intuition is a spiritual thing.

As for astrology, I don’t know because astrology is silliness imo.

If that’s true, maybe it’s because women are more intuitive than men? Intuition is a spiritual thing.

We need to figure out the reason for this and fix it since women are playing a larger role in society. We can't have people believing in non-verifiable things. I'm surprised feminists aren't alarmed by this.

We need to figure out the reason for this and fix it since women are playing a larger role in society. We can't have people believing in non-verifiable things. I'm surprised feminists aren't alarmed by this.

Well you’re entitled to your opinion, but I think you’re wrong and wasting your time. The overwhelming majority of the worlds population believes in a higher power. It has been that way since the dawn of time. What’s it to you anyway? With all the tons of real problems in this world, I’m amazed that anyone would choose faith as their “battle.”

Well you’re entitled to your opinion, but I think you’re wrong and wasting your time. The overwhelming majority of the worlds population believes in a higher power. It has been that way since the dawn of time. What’s it to you anyway? With all the tons of real problems in this world, I’m amazed that anyone would choose faith as their “battle.”

We shouldn't want to help them?

We shouldn't want to help them?

They’re not the ones who need help, you are. But I don’t feel like debating right now, so have a good night!

Forum List

Back