Study Examines Shifts in Islamic State's Media Campaign

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
You have to admit that whomever is in back of this is very good at his job of being able to gain members from so many different countries. There has to be a campaign to fight back, but it will entail many brilliant minds working on it.

Study Examines Shifts in Islamic State's Media Campaign

FILE - An image distributed by Islamic State militants on social media on August 25, 2015 purports to show the destruction of a Roman-era temple in the ancient Syrian city of Palmyra.

Cecily Hilleary
October 09, 2015 6:40 PM

The rapid growth of the self-styled Islamic State is due in part to a sophisticated media campaign that has attracted tens of thousands of fighters from more than 100 countries, and that number is growing by the day. A newly released study of the IS media "machine" shows it to be carefully orchestrated for maximum appeal.

Charlie Winter, a senior researcher at the London-based Quilliam Foundation, collected and analyzed hundreds of IS media messages, including tweets, photographs, audio statements, online articles and videos. He then sorted them into six basic narratives: mercy, belonging, brutality, victimhood, war and utopia. The result is the study "Documenting the Virtual 'Caliphate.' "

“I was expecting a preponderant amount of focus on utopia,” said Winter. “I was expecting less brutality than people speak about. But what I wasn’t expecting was the sheer volume of it all. It really indicated to me that a lot more effort than I think people give the Islamic State credit for is being put into the propaganda operation.”

Continue reading at:

Study Examines Shifts in Islamic State's Media Campaign?

terrific article, sally
ISIS-Sally´s vibrator is still shaking.

Fellow posters----please excuse the overt vulgarity of our dea Captain Blei------he is
depraved

One can just search for your posts to see your filthy vocabulary.

I see no vulgar words in my post, Mr Blei-----can you tell me to what you
refer? -------is it the word ""he"
You are regularly using vulgar language.

terrific article, sally

Fellow posters----please excuse the overt vulgarity of our dea Captain Blei------he is
depraved

I do not think so. I have never mentioned "vibrators" in proximity with
a very mature and articulate lady. -------that allusion is excruciatingly
vulgar as in mosque talk

depraved

vulgar as in mosque talk
It is even vulgar to use the word lady in this context. But many of your posts are filled with "baathist pig, scum, shit", anyway.

depraved

vulgar as in mosque talk
It is even vulgar to use the word lady in this context. But many of your posts are filled with "baathist pig, scum, shit", anyway.

try again "mr." blei------you addressed your disgusting self to a SPECIFIC
mature lady that you have never met with shit mouth mosque jibberish.
I refer to disgusting genocidal ideologies and their ideologues as pig, scum,
and shit-----which
should not seem to be vulgar to you-------alluding to humans as
PIGS AND DOGS is considered "holy" in mosques-------Al nabi, al kanzeer
did so I am emulating that kalb

vulgar as in mosque talk

try again "mr." blei------you addressed your disgusting self to a SPECIFIC
mature lady that you have never met with shit mouth mosque jibberish.
I refer to disgusting genocidal ideologies and their ideologues as pig, scum,
and shit-----which
should not seem to be vulgar to you-------alluding to humans as
PIGS AND DOGS is considered "holy" in mosques-------Al nabi, al kanzeer
did so I am emulating that kalb
You must be ill. I think it is due to the wrong society. I think you are not completely rotten yet and to prevent this questionable progress from completing you should stay away from totally infected that scuff around, being after human brain in dire lack of the latter. Those zombie-like creatures are discernible for example by their support for those who want to kill them.

terrific article, sally

Oh, do I wish we could hire some "Lady of the Night" to sneak into your room at the Funny Farm. It is quite obvious that you are sexually frustrated, and that your hand is about to give way. I certainly hope that they put some salt peter into your food.

sally "captain blei" seems to imagine that YOU want to kill me (????)

terrific article, sally

Oh, do I wish we could hire some "Lady of the Night" to sneak into your room at the Funny Farm. It is quite obvious that you are sexually frustrated, and that your hand is about to give way. I certainly hope that they put some salt peter into your food.
What are you doing here at this time? Battery empty?

I was curious to see what nonsense you were posting. Do you have a problem with that? No battery here, but keep on using Mrs. Murphy and her five daughters in your room at the nut house.

terrific article, sally

No, you failed to understand English.

terrific article, sally

What time is it in your hovel, captain blei?

terrific article, sally

No, you failed to understand English.

what "English" was that? -------

terrific article, sally

I was curious to see what nonsense you were posting. Do you have a problem with that? No battery here, but keep on using Mrs. Murphy and her five daughters in your room at the nut house.
Looks like I am in the center of your thoughts when your vibrator is running.

terrific article, sally

Well he is so nutty that he might think anything. Say, what do you think he sent to his boyfriend for his 50th birthday? I don't think his boyfriend invited him over to Syria to have some cake and watc hhim blow out the candles.

Forum List

Back