Studies confirm: Trump voters were motivated by racial prejudice — not ‘economic anxiety’

Bullshit I remember my friends dad up in Chicago being a non union dry wall guy, he was middle class with benefits, those non skilled non union jobs got flooded and undercut by illegals dropping the pay rate to around $10 bucks an hour today.

A dry wall guy isn't a floor sweeper.

So a job that requires little skill got undercut by people working for less. (Not all of whom I suspect were illegals, but never mind.) I suspect your dad's friend wasn't getting anywhere near the union wage, so he was undercutting the union guys before the "illegals' undercut him.

The thing was, most of those construction jobs were union, until people figured out why would you want to pay a union guy a premium wage when the non-union guy will work a lot harder?

Bullshit. I see what you lefties consider "racism".

It has nothing to do with actual racism.

You smear Trump supporters with the slur of racism in an attempt to marginalize them, not because it has any truth to it.

YOu are tearing this nation apart.

No, that would be you guys voting for a Reality TV Rodeo Clown because you can't deal with living next to the darkies.

You see, the ironic thing is, enough of you vote Democratic after the GOP fucks things up, and you have nothing. But then when the economy is good, you vote Republican because you have this nagging fear the darkies want some of what you have.

We saw this in
1932, after the Great Depression, but when the economy was rolling again, you voted for Ike in 1952.

1960, after Ike gave us three recessions, they voted for JFK and LBJ, but then the Darkies got the vote and you all voted for Nixon.

1980, Reagan appealed to your racism again, and destroyed the unions that created the White Middle Class, and you all cheered him for doing it.

1992, After Reagan and Bush fucked you over... you voted for Clinton, and he fixed the economy, but oh, my God, he got a blowjob from an intern!!!

2000, Bush stole an election, and after 8 years, Obama got in and fixed his messes...

And now Biff and the Russians stole another election, but you are fine with this.... because he's going to get those darkies.

It's what happens when you let your racism overrule your reason.

Talk about a revisionist history, Clinton got less of the percentage of the votes then Trump did against Bush sr and Reagan had to deal with the mess from Carter.

Bullshit I remember my friends dad up in Chicago being a non union dry wall guy, he was middle class with benefits, those non skilled non union jobs got flooded and undercut by illegals dropping the pay rate to around $10 bucks an hour today.

A dry wall guy isn't a floor sweeper.

So a job that requires little skill got undercut by people working for less. (Not all of whom I suspect were illegals, but never mind.) I suspect your dad's friend wasn't getting anywhere near the union wage, so he was undercutting the union guys before the "illegals' undercut him.

The thing was, most of those construction jobs were union, until people figured out why would you want to pay a union guy a premium wage when the non-union guy will work a lot harder?

The Unions caused their own demise, they got to damn greedy and became who they were fighting against, people seen it and said fuck the Union.. Boeing in South Carolina rejected them just this year... The American Unions fucked up to the point of no return.

No this is the stupid MO by liberals,..they refuse to comprehend supply and demand and we are in a global economy now with manufacturing.

Again we have no problem with legal immigrants they play by the rules

Illegals don't and they get taken advantage of by Shady employers.

Yeah, but who are the shady employers?

Is it the upper middle class family who hires the illegal nanny? That seems to go on a lot, because every time we have a set of confirmation hearings, we have that one nominee who hired an illegal nanny and didn't pay their taxes until they got caught.

Is it the DIY family who hires a bunch of Mexicans at the Home Depot when they figure out that rehab project wasn't as easy as HGTV made it look?

Or is it the employer who hired a guy in good faith because his papers looked okay, and all the white applicants for the job looked stoned when they came in for the interview?

You see, there would be no advantage to hiring illegals if wage and labor laws were strictly enforced. But since we don't want to live in a police state, and we all fudge a little bit where we can and rationalize it to ourselves, this is part of the problem.

We don't look in the mirror when we look for someone to blame.

The Unions caused their own demise, they got to damn greedy and became who they were fighting against, people seen it and said fuck the Union.. Boeing in South Carolina rejected them just this year... The American Unions fucked up to the point of no return.

Fair enough.

So when Billy Bob and Cleetus down in South Carolina lose their jobs to Juan and Paco who are willing to work for even less pay, benefits and protection, they really have nothing to complain about, then?

It is a matter of priority; first degrees should go first.

You don't understand the meaning of the word, focus.

It's doesn't mean that anyone not a serious offender get's a pass, until all the hard core criminals are taken care of.

Pedro go home.
it is a matter of degree; first degrees need to go, first.

You said that. And I replied.

repeating the same idiocy is the act of an ass.
it is a matter of degree, not simple repetition.

Except all you did was simple repetition.

ie the act of an ass.
don't recognize the relevance? no wonder, nobody should take the right wing seriously about the law.

You don't understand the meaning of the word, focus.

It's doesn't mean that anyone not a serious offender get's a pass, until all the hard core criminals are taken care of.

Pedro go home.

ie the act of an ass.
don't recognize the relevance? no wonder, nobody should take the right wing seriously about the law.

Sure I recognized it. I addressed it several posts ago. Now all you are doing is the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

And being an ass.

ie the act of an ass.

Sure I recognized it. I addressed it several posts ago. Now all you are doing is the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

And being an ass.
you simply don't understand the concepts or the economics.

It became conventional wisdom during the presidential campaign that Donald Trump supporters were motivated by bigotry, until the Republican candidate won and it became politically incorrect for Democrats to say that.
The dems apparently didn't get the memo. It's conventional wisdom that liberals need simple answers. Bigotry, racism, sexism, homophobia,etc. don't require any thought and appeals to the emotion. But why should we care about their feelings? I sure don't.

It became conventional wisdom during the presidential campaign that Donald Trump supporters were motivated by bigotry, until the Republican candidate won and it became politically incorrect for Democrats to say that.
The dems apparently didn't get the memo. It's conventional wisdom that liberals need simple answers. Bigotry, racism, sexism, homophobia,etc. don't require any thought and appeals to the emotion. But why should we care about their feelings? I sure don't.
The right still has nothing but repeal instead of any form of better health care solution.

Talk about a revisionist history, Clinton got less of the percentage of the votes then Trump did against Bush sr and Reagan had to deal with the mess from Carter.

If you were old enough to remember, the Mess from Carter actually started under Nixon. The whole of the 1970's pretty much sucked economically.

Also, most polls showed that if you took Perot out of the mix, Clinton would have still easily beaten Poppy Bush.

ie the act of an ass.

And being an ass.

Why are you so disrespectful all the time?

Do you get off on being an ass?

ie the act of an ass.

And being an ass.

why are you so ignorant, all the time; do you get off on appealing to ignorance, of just about everything?

ie the act of an ass.

And being an ass.

why are you so ignorant, all the time; do you get off on appealing to ignorance, of just about everything?

I seriously responded to your post and all you have done is repeat your initial assertion and be an ass.

Seriously, what do you think you are doing here? Do you get off on being an ass?

And being an ass.

I seriously responded to your post and all you have done is repeat your initial assertion and be an ass.

Seriously, what do you think you are doing here? Do you get off on being an ass?
i thought you were just being, right wing about it.

But the problem with that forgiving logic is, it’s just not really true, reported The Intercept.

“Whether it’s good politics to say so or not, the evidence from the 2016 election is very clear that attitudes about blacks, immigrants, and Muslims were a key component of Trump’s appeal,” Philip Klinkner, a political scientist at Hamilton College, told the website.

An entire genre of newspaper reports has profiled Trump supporters who regret their votes, now that programs they use are on the chopping block, or still back the president — but a common theme is their disdain for “illegal” immigrants and changing U.S. demographics.

/---- Studies show anonymous, unverified studies are full of shyt

Forum List

Back