Students at Morehouse University design new voting booth for November.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1716205683958.png

Recently students at the Black university Morehouse University were honored to have the President of the United States, Joe Biden, speak at their university at their graduation. However, student began turning their back on the President with a fist pump to the sky to protest him speaking at their university as they joined in solidarity with Hamas to destroy Israel and all dirty Jews across the world.

This prompted one of the graduating students to patent a new voting booth that is designed to allow a voter to turn their back on their ballot while still voting for Biden and other democrats. This way democrats can vote for Genocide Joe while still feeling morally good about their vote as they protest their vote. Also, the ballot will allow democrats to hand write "genocide Joe" as their choice for President, which will be just like checking the box for Joe Biden.

However, people complained about not being able to see who they were voting for. "I never even thought of that", said the student. "All I know is, Orange man bad, besides, January 6th. Also, Jews are Nazis which is what we chanted in classrooms for 4 straight long years at Morehouse U."

Undaunted, the student then came up with another ingenious voting method after drinking heavily after graduation. The epiphany came after being hunched over a toiled the next morning for a few hours.

Meet fecal Joe

1716206403036.png

With voting booth curtain pulled shut, voters will now have the option of relieving themselves and voting for Joe Biden by flushing the toilet just one time. Naturally, multiple flushes will cause multiple votes for genocide Joe, as the toilet frequently becomes clogged.

OP, that's pretty lame.....You are getting as mean-spirited as the leftfist dems do when they try to make something to pass-off as funny.
Ok, Ok, did you see the new Jewish dorms at Moorehouse U?

1716214108527.png

Still too mean or did I get a chuckle?

Forum List

Back