Strike Me Down and I Will Only Grow Stronger

My favorite, epic, ballsy Star Wars line I try to live by: "You can't win, Darth. If you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."

My favorite, epic, ballsy Star Wars line I try to live by: "You can't win, Darth. If you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
"Do or Do not, there is no try..."

Yoda

And my favorite line for dealing with challenged individuals.....

"Who is more foolish? The fool or the one who follows?"

Obi Wan Kenobi

Do or Do not, there is no try...

Yoda

You know the biggest reason why "Empire Strikes Back" was my favorite Star Wars movie? I thought it was the most thoughtful, heartfelt and intelligent of the entire franchise.

Last edited:
"Empire Strikes Back" is also the only film in history to get a surprisingly decent acting performance from Mark Hamill. Especially in the final confrontation with the legendary Vader and James Earl Jones blowing everyone's acting out of the water with that voice alone!

"Strike me down"? Give me a break. It seems that has-been actors try to maintain their lifestyle by either selling insurance that they probably wouldn't buy themselves or try for a new career in inane sit-coms after the hype died out fifteen years ago. I give Allen's new show about four episodes

May the rest of the season be watched by just as many people if not more! :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Actually the rest of the season will be getting at least one more viewer, me that is. Because I saw last night's episode earlier in the week on this page here, I wasn't one of the many who tuned in last night.

"Strike me down"? Give me a break. It seems that has-been actors try to maintain their lifestyle by either selling insurance that they probably wouldn't buy themselves or try for a new career in inane sit-coms after the hype died out fifteen years ago. I give Allen's new show about four episodes

I think you may be missing the general spirit of that sentiment, sir. It doesn't apply to Tim Allen in particular (whom I never found remotely funny whether we agree politically or not), it applies to everyone. Everyone on this site knows that I'm funnier than Tim Allen regardless of politics. In fact, I hereby FORBID Tim Allen from being funnier than me.

Last edited:
Butt hurt. Major.

I think you may be missing the general spirit of that sentiment, sir. It doesn't apply to Tim Allen in particular (whom I never found remotely funny whether we agree politically or not), it applies to everyone. Everyone on this site knows that I'm funnier than Tim Allen regardless of politics. In fact, I hereby FORBID Tim Allen from being funnier than me.
And you play my straight man.

Forum List

Back