Straight out of Comptom....my how times have changed....LOLOL

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Its really wierd watching this movie and blacks whining about being beat up by the cops.....beat up by the cops. LOLOLOL....today, Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, NWA would all be dead!!!! They have no idea how lucky they was to be just BEAT UP!!

• Banned
Its really wierd watching this movie and blacks whining about being beat up by the cops.....beat up by the cops. LOLOLOL....today, Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, NWA would all be dead!!!! They have no idea how lucky they was to be just BEAT UP!!
They'd be dead because they'd shoot each other, never mind any cops.

Rodney King beating sparked a movement of violence.....a killing today, with so many sellouts, mean nothing, but a few burnt hoods and that's it.

A bunch of criminals who attack police whining about getting roughed up when they're caught. Sorry, but I have zero sympathy. I'd prefer them to not be alive anymore.

Police still beat people for no reason, and they also killed people for no reason back then. You might try being informed before forming an opinion about an issue.

• Banned
Police still beat people for no reason, and they also killed people for no reason back then. You might try being informed before forming an opinion about an issue.

Listen, you don't like what I say, than by all means ignore me otherwise, get a life.

I want to see that movie. But I haven't even seen the new Mission Impossible yet. I've been slackin.
I agree. It looks good. Of course I already know that the guys who rapped about rape, murder and slappin ho's will be portrayed as saints, while the cops will be portrayed as villainous scum.

Listen, you don't like what I say, than by all means ignore me otherwise, get a life.

The event of today are simply part of a long continuity that includes the events of Selma, the Boston Massacre, etc. The only difference lies in the scope and scale of the violence committed by the uniformed aggressors, whose ebb and flow is controlled only by the coercive force they face from the people, to curb their tyranny.

I want to see that movie. But I haven't even seen the new Mission Impossible yet. I've been slackin.
I agree. It looks good. Of course I already know that the guys who rapped about rape, murder and slappin ho's will be portrayed as saints, while the cops will be portrayed as villainous scum.
I saw a snippet of an interview with Ice Cube speaking pretty fairly about police. So maybe it's a story from both sides.

I saw a snippet of an interview with Ice Cube speaking pretty fairly about police. So maybe it's a story from both sides.
I've always been a fan of his. He seems pretty cool in interviews.

They would be shot for thuggish behavior. What a stupid movie.

They would be shot for thuggish behavior. What a stupid movie.

Standing in a studio and making millions is so thuggish. If only they would have grown up to be bankers.

They'd be dead because they'd shoot each other, never mind any cops.

Rodney King beating sparked a movement of violence.....a killing today, with so many sellouts, mean nothing, but a few burnt hoods and that's it.
Rodney King episode exposed the ramifications of post-1960's out-of-wedlock birthrate among blacks. The demagogues used it to try to relive the 1960's civil rights riots.

Forum List

Back