Store owners in the Czech Republic do not let Ukrainians in

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
In Prague, they started hanging signs saying "Ukrainians are not allowed in". Sellers and managers say they are fed up with constant theft and the terrible behavior of refugees.

1653608659_2022-05-27-01.43.30.jpg

1653608745_2022-05-27-01.44.22.jpg

1653608699_2022-05-27-01.43.33.jpg

I don't know all the laws in the EU, but I think every member on this board from an EU country would say this kind of discrimination would be blatantly illegal anywhere in the EU.

More Russian propaganda from the Twitter trolls.

Russians don't hate Ukrainians. Even Russian nationalists had the main postulate of their attitude towards Ukrainians: "They are just confused Russians, they are the same as us, our brothers." A rather strange thesis for classical nationalism.
Well, the thesis that ukrainians betrayed our common past, washed with the blood of our ancestors, is in principle true. The watershed has passed just in relation to the Soviet past. Ukrainians deliberately trampled into the mud the memory of their grandfathers who fought in the Red Army, taking as idols the Hitlerite executioners from the UPA. Ukrainians began to hate Russia and russians, like a traitor, who always hates the one he betrayed. "The Judas Complex," it's called. As for the "ukrainians" with the russian surnames Ivanov, Petrov, Sidorov, then there is pure "Stockholm syndrome". Pure psychology.

I don't know all the laws in the EU, but I think every member on this board from an EU country would say this kind of discrimination would be blatantly illegal anywhere in the EU.

More Russian propaganda from the Twitter trolls.

LOL,

you're naive, EU is a fascist dictatorship

maybe those ukrainians would have denied the crezh orgy. otherwise we know what is czezh republic and for what it is famous for.

The Chzek Republic and Slovakia are both wary of outsiders.

That would include Ukrainian immigrants.

Now my friends in Slovakia have taken in some Ukrainian refugees....and are sharing what little they have.

Slovakian are very very mistrustful of Russians more. They are very conscious of every Russian and pointing them out to their friends.

There's a good reason for it.

In Prague, they started hanging signs saying "Ukrainians are not allowed in". Sellers and managers say they are fed up with constant theft and the terrible behavior of refugees.

1653608659_2022-05-27-01.43.30.jpg

1653608745_2022-05-27-01.44.22.jpg

1653608699_2022-05-27-01.43.33.jpg
I live in Prague and while it's true that Ukrainians don't have the best reputation, I suspect those signs, if true, were not meant for the refugees and pre-date the war.

Forum List

Back