Stopped by to see if PE2k Refugees are ok

Ok, this is different. Might have a few more posts here than at yahoo.. I asume trolls are not going to be a major issue here?

Mostly a law kinda guy with some expertise in 2nd Amend issues. I consider myself a pragmatic libertarian, but hold many "liberal views" which are really libertarian views.

I like people who make me think and I like to make people think.

I like people who make me laugh. :) And it takes mucho time to learn all that is offered here. This site is totally customizable for your comfort zone. Mods are fair and fairly awesome, I have found.

imagesyy.jpg

Ok, this is different. Might have a few more posts here than at yahoo.. I asume trolls are not going to be a major issue here?

Mostly a law kinda guy with some expertise in 2nd Amend issues. I consider myself a pragmatic libertarian, but hold many "liberal views" which are really libertarian views.

I like people who make me think and I like to make people think.
Nice to see you here. used to hang with others like you and Tanj & many more 2nd Amendment defenders on the Yahoo Gun Control Board.

Nice to see you here. used to hang with others like you and Tanj & many more 2nd Amendment defenders on the Yahoo Gun Control Board.

Long time!!! I have not seen Tanj around in like forever. Tried to look him up in 2008 for a little project but to no avail. Bart Roberts became an attorney and now posts occasionaly on The High Road... which is a gun rights forum. Major Simmons has retired from the Marines and is now in the private sector.

Nice to see you around.

Forum List

Back