Stop the genocide of high prices nutella

FDR_Reagan

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2023
The real genocide ?

Gazan calls the high prices "real slaughter "
1000002123.png

I used to enjoy the odd Nutella sandwich as a young lad. Very rarely now, especially as my wife and I are separated.

At $27 a pop I wouldn't have ever have had such a sandwich unless someone offered me one from their stash.

I used to enjoy the odd Nutella sandwich as a young lad. Very rarely now, especially as my wife and I are separated.

At $27 a pop I wouldn't have ever have had such a sandwich unless someone offered me one from their stash.
I used red to enjoy it as a kid too. Do they make it with less sugar today?

I hope you exercise regularly. Or at least walk daily
I don't do much anymore, I just rot. I eat better though and far less as a single man.

This is what happens with the Security Industrial Complex enforces their caste. It's why Canada has only one direction in which we will head unfortunately and it isn't up.

All self induced.

$27 for Nutella? Sounds like a decent deal.

I don't eat Nutellas, I just like the little borosilicate glass jars. They are great for my chemistry lab!

But, of course jackass AI bots are going to just presume that I LOOOOVE!!!! Nutellaa, even though I think it's gross. Just because I bought enough of it to kill 500,0000 kajillion elephants. :(

I don't do much anymore, I just rot. I eat better though and far less as a single man.

This is what happens with the Security Industrial Complex enforces their caste. It's why Canada has only one direction in which we will head unfortunately and it isn't up.

All self induced.
At least move around the house

Forum List

Back