O
O

L
A
T
E
!
View attachment 39333

That video was from Dec 2011 and two months are up Michelle. Oh no another failed prophecy. The only prophecy I have read come to light is PM Bibi says

his father In the early nineties said Muslims will fly planes into the twin towers , and well sure enough it happened just the way he said (or did it, it did happen but were they Muslims?), but how did this man know more than the God of the Bible?.

S
T
O
P

I
R
A
N

B
E
F
O
R
E

I
T

I
S

T
O
O

L
A
T
E
!
View attachment 39333

That video was from Dec 2011 and two months are up Michelle. Oh no another failed prophecy. The only prophecy I have read come to light is PM Bibi says

his father In the early nineties said Muslims will fly planes into the twin towers , and well sure enough it happened just the way he said (or did it, it did happen but were they Muslims?), but how did this man know more than the God of the Bible?.

everyone knew in 1993 that the muslims, having failed to knock the WTC down with a bomb and managing to murder only a mere 7 people therein------would try again. with something MORE EFFECTIVE Homeland security
people have been CORRECTLY predicting that your guys would attack crowds
engaged in or watching sporting events------its not so hard to know-----I correctly
predicted that the CALIPHATE would attact nuts from around the world -----
who would HAPPILY JOIN UP_------I am not a "god" ----I simply know stuff
about the muslim POV and those people attracted to the filth. Four year old
muslim kids ---by 9-12-01 "KNEW" 'DA JOOOOOS DID IT'-----how did they
know?

S
T
O
P

I
R
A
N

B
E
F
O
R
E

I
T

I
S

T
O
O

L
A
T
E
!
View attachment 39333

everyone knew in 1993 that the muslims, having failed to knock the WTC down with a bomb and managing to murder only a mere 7 people therein------would try again. with something MORE EFFECTIVE Homeland security
engaged in or watching sporting events------its not so hard to know-----I correctly
know?

Right , they didn't get the War on Terror right the first time so they tried again. Way too many coincidences. Sorry.

S
T
O
P

I
R
A
N

B
E
F
O
R
E

I
T

I
S

T
O
O

L
A
T
E
!
View attachment 39333

know?

Right , they didn't get the War on Terror right the first time so they tried again. Way too many coincidences. Sorry.

???? who is "they"??? the same "they" who did the 1993 attack did the
2001 attack by COINCIDENCE? is that the same "they" who did the
hijackings in the 1970s and 80s??? by coincidence. What are the coincidences to which you incessantly refer?

Forum List

Back