Stoner metal

Confederate Soldier

Diamond Member
Apr 8, 2021
Southerner trapped in a yankee state
I'm supposed to be writing reports, but I'm experiencing writers block, so that is what I figured why not show you guys a couple of my favorites of the genre. Thanks Baron Von Murderpaws for starting the music trend, lol!

If you like heavy downtuned guitars with gnarly fuzz, Acid mammoth is for you. The genre is called stoner rock, or stoner doom metal, but you don't need to be high to enjoy it. The lead singer kinda sounds like Ozzy Osbourne.

Another Acid Mammoth classic.

Under The Acid Hoof is a great album. No, you don't have to be high to listen to it, but I was and it was better.

But back when I was a real stoner, the music I loved was different. Pink Floyd, Rick Wakeman, Alan Parsons Project, and that sort of thing.

Under The Acid Hoof is a great album. No, you don't have to be high to listen to it, but I was and it was better.

But back when I was a real stoner, the music I loved was different. Pink Floyd, Rick Wakeman, Alan Parsons Project, and that sort of thing.

I've only been high a couple times in my life. I don't really enjoy it, so I stopped. But I did listen to Acid Mammoth once when I was stoned out of my mind (first time) and I ended up listening to it for about 4-1/2 hours.

Forum List

Back