Stolen pizza logo will not save Democrat Party in OH

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ragnar, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Ragnar

Ragnar <--- Pic is not me

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +843
    Democratic Party Steals Logo From the Pizza Place Where I Used to Work - Chris Good - Politics - The Atlantic
    (See logo's at link)
    Not my all time favorite, however Dewey's IS the best pizza in Cincinnati bar none. However I will not be tricked by the Democrats rebranding no matter how much their new logo makes my stomach purr and my mouth water. "Big D" will lose Ohio bigtime to "Big R" in 2010 and don't think that will not have implications in 2012 as well. Nice try Dims but no dice. My vote will not be swayed by thoughts of cheesy goodness.

SurveyUSA Election Poll #17045

Hat tip time for HA's crew

Hot Air's Ed Morrissey ads, "That has implications down ballot as well. Several Ohio Democrats in the House are already fighting to keep their seats in a hostile environment, including Steve Dreihaus, Mary Jo Kilroy, and Betty Sutton. A landslide at the top of the ticket will almost certainly mean a wipeout in the House races, even if they had not already been in trouble." Too right.

Also from HA...
    Hot Air DNC?s bombshell ?major announcement? revealed: They?ve ? got a new logo
    (Allahpundit really got the ball rolling)

:lol::lol:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Ragnar

Ragnar <--- Pic is not me

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +843