Stocks Plummeting After News of Latest Inflation Increase

None, but as I stated before, in a few months I will have a net worth possibly many times more than the richest person in this forum, from something that I have made happen.
Well if this is true, then fantastic for you.
If NOT inheritance.
You, and only YOU, made this future possible richness, all by your doing.

If so, Then much congratulations
are awarded your way.

Toddsterpatriot
And that is part of the problem at least when were are talking about inflation. The spending rate of the bottom 50% of the population is much higher than the top 50%. When you couple that with labor shortages, supply chain problems, demand out strips supply and we get inflation. However, the wealth of bottom 50% has been increasing for 10 years and we had no inflation problem because supply was able to match demand. That is no longer the case.
That's so easy to say w/o looking. Here's the per capita total net worth bottom 50% in 2022$:
lowhalfinflprcp.png

It has soared to an all time high.

What it says is that the average family of four in the bottom 50% now has a net worth of about $50k. mho is that's ok; I mean, it's 15 times what it went to in the second quarter of 2011.

You are supporting the Biden program. Airlifting hundreds of thousands of illegla aliens into red cities to turn them blue, while these aliens saturate the housing market driving up the rents.
Just admit you're a liberal. Everyone expects liberals support the Biden program..

FALSE! most people who have been paying $600/mo for an apartment are NOT free to move. Moving is an ordeal, its expensive, and with the housing market saturated there is no place affordable to move to. I got very lucky and found a rare Govt new building for low income seniors, but I had to have a friend tip me off to it. Most renters are going homeless, or moving in with relatives (a form of homelessness)

So you would allow the pickpocket to keep your wallet. Faggot.
And what I'm saying is nowhere near as 'unseemly" as what you're saying. You're just too deranged to know that.
How about the gas price increases ? The food price 100+% jumps. OK with those too ?

You are supporting the Biden program.

Not even close, comrade.

Airlifting hundreds of thousands of illegla aliens into red cities to turn them blue, while these aliens saturate the housing market driving up the rents.

They should be airlifted to Mexico.

FALSE! most people who have been paying $600/mo for an apartment are NOT free to move.

I didn't say it would be easy or free, but all that whining has to be reducing your life span.

Moving is an ordeal, its expensive, and with the housing market saturated there is no place affordable to move to.

In this huge fucking country there is no place you can afford? You really did make shitty choices your entire life, didn't you? Swim to Cuba.

I got very lucky and found a rare Govt new building for low income seniors,

That's awesome! Sucking off the government tit. So why are you still whining like a bitch?

How about the gas price increases ? The food price 100+% jumps. OK with those too ?

Why would I be okay with all the damage Biden is doing to our economy?
I'm not whining that the grocery store or the gas station should be forced to
sell to me at a lower price or give me a "stipend", because that's your whiney bitch move.

GREATEST LOSS OF WEALTH IN HISTORY

courtesy of the stuttering shit clown and its handlers

View attachment 697823

Fake news.
Q4 2019 to Q1 of 2020 net worth dropped 6,008,786,000. A 5.48% drop
This drop was only 5,961,806,000. A 4.21% drop.

1663465165913.png

The people you adore are so dirty that after they have ruined everything else, they will now bring about another crisis, probably worse even than Covid, in hopes of turning their sure defeat around. The rot is up to their pieholes and they know they're going down.
You are entitled to think that ALL (D) and even (D) voters are scum and dirty.
Yup, it's your right.

BUT, how you can look in the mirror, and say to yourself, "the politicians on my side are not dirty." is laughable. Extremely Laughable.

Look at the trump swamp.

I don't give a rat's ass about the Bureau of Labor Statistics (a subdivision of Biden's Dept of Commerce). Biden is an unscrupulous manipulator who does things only to benefit himself and his family.

If you want a true accurate "method of calculation", you look at the necessity items > what prices recently were, and see what they are now. For the 3 most important commodities (housing rent, food, gasoline) prices are inflated 100-200%.

Are you going to worry about what prices are of accordians, pitchforks, and houseplants ?
Over the last 12 months housing has increased 18%, food is up 13%, and gasoline 19%. that's a long way from your claim of 100%-200%, a huge exaggeration. You are also ignoring other major costs that have not gone up that much such as taxes, utilities, clothing, medical care, and education.

Over the last 12 months housing has increased 18%, food is up 13%, and gasoline 19%. that's a long way from your claim of 100%-200%, a huge exaggeration. You are also ignoring other major costs that have not gone up that much such as taxes, utilities, clothing, medical care, and education.
You are CLUELESS, and totally DUPED by the mainstream media, and their TOTALLY FAKE news.

In 2018, I was paying $550/mo for a 1 bdrm apt in a rather nice apt complex. A new owner bought the place, and increased the rent to $900/mo instantly. In 18 months, that jumped to $1400/mo (155% inflation)

I moved out of that place, and got an apt which in 2021, was $600/mo. New owner raised the rent to $850. I moved out again. That apt which was $600/mo in Dec 2021, went up to $1200/mo in June 2022. (100% inflation). It's expected to be $1500/mo in January (150% inflation)

Apartment rent increases from $600/mo (1 bdrm) are COMMONLY now renting for over $2,000/mo all over the state of Florida, and we're not the worst state. Landlords are running wild, and with no rent control in sight.

Average gas price now is $3.70/gal. When Trump left office Shell station on my street was charging $1.89/gal (100% inflation), and it was much worse than that before Biden recklessly tapped into our oil reserve system.

Food prices are up waaaay more than 13%. Maybe a few foods are only that much but mist are mire like 100-150% inflation.

You need to sit quietly, take a deep-breath, tune out the media jibberish, and take a good hard look at the REAL WORLD all around you.

Last edited:
You are CLUELESS, and totally DUPED by the mainstream media, and their TOTALLY FAKE news.

In 2018, I was paying $550/mo for a 1 bdrm apt in a rather nice apt complex. A new owner bought the place, and increased the rent to $900/mo instantly. In 18 months, that jumped to $1400/mo (155% inflation)

I moved out of that place, and got an apt which in 2021, was $600/mo. New owner raised the rent to $850. I moved out again. That apt which was $600/mo in Dec 2021, went up to $1200/mo in June 2022. (100% inflation). It's expected to be $1500/mo in January (150% inflation)

Apartment rent increases from $600/mo (1 bdrm) are COMMONLY now renting for over $2,000/mo all over the state of Florida, and we're not the worst state. Landlords are running wild, and with no rent control in sight.

Average gas price now is $3.70/gal. When Trump left office Shell station on my street was charging $1.89/gal (100% inflation), and it was much worse than that before Biden recklessly tapped into our oil reserve system.

Food prices are up waaaay more than 13%. Maybe a few foods are only that much but mist are mire like 100-150% inflation.

You need to sit quietly, take a deep-breath, tune out the media jibberish, and take a good hard look at the REAL WORLD all around you.
For inflation figures, I use the consumer price index which is what the federal reserve uses to set interest rates. August report was 8.1%, yearly adjusted. 65% of American own their home which means almost all mortgage payments remain the same. When you average all living cost throughout the country it will come up around 8%. Rentals jump everywhere in 2021-22 as the Covid freeze on evictions and rent increases expired.

For inflation figures, I use the consumer price index which is what the federal reserve uses to set interest rates. August report was 8.1%, yearly adjusted. 65% of American own their home which means almost all mortgage payments remain the same. When you average all living cost throughout the country it will come up around 8%. Rentals jump everywhere in 2021-22 as the Covid freeze on evictions and rent increases expired.

Don't try to explain the math to protectionist. Waste of time.

Forum List

Back