Stocks in a NOSE DIVE....Thanks to OBAMA!

CYLD-_tWcAESYC7.jpg

If the President is from "my" party, bull markets are his doing, bear markets are someone else's fault.

And, of course, reverse that when the President is from the "other" party.

We all know this, right?

One of the classic examples of why partisan ideologues have no credibility.

According to Liberals:
The economy is doing awesome because of Obama.

Unemployment is down because of Obama.

Conservatives are committing 'Seppuku' because gas process are so low...all because of Obama.

...then that must mean that the sudden, record-setting stock market nose dive HAS to be Obama's doing as well.

(Let the Liberal excuse making / denial begin... :p)

The good news is that today the sun came up thanks to Obama.

Damn, that President Obama sure is powerful huh? Crashing China's economy and all.

That's nothing, Democrats claim Bush tanked the WORLD economy in 2008. It was amazing!

Didn't he cause the deregulation of the housing sector? He was president, right?
That would have been the democratic congress with frank and Dodd. But don't let facts get in your way. Bush did what he did at the request for transition. Oops

According to Liberals:

Conservatives are committing 'Seppuku' because gas process are so low...all because of Obama.

...then that must mean that the sudden, record-setting stock market nose dive HAS to be Obama's doing as well.

Well it's foggy and wet here thanks to him

According to Liberals:

Not possible. If that megalomaniac were in any way tangentially responsible for the sunrise, we'd hear about it directly from his lips every 15 minutes.

In 33-Minute Speech on Guns, Obama Refers to Himself 76 Times

According to Liberals:

Republicans and Democrats Partaking in the National Discourse

4a25f4068e812320a845ce3e80e9c900.jpg

According to Liberals:

Well it's foggy and wet here thanks to him

I personally blame the POTUS for all inconvenience I experience.

According to Liberals:

Not possible. If that megalomaniac were in any way tangentially responsible for the sunrise, we'd hear about it directly from his lips every 15 minutes.

You watched Obama for over half an hour? What a trooper! I sure hope he doesn't get elected again.

According to Liberals:

You watched Obama for over half an hour? What a trooper! I sure hope he doesn't get elected again.

Watch him?!?! On purpose? I can't tolerate the sound of Obama's voice. I get my fill of Obama lies right here on Usmb via proxy.

According to Liberals:

C H I N A, in a word.

BTW, the swings in the stock market from bull to bear can be slowed. Let's charge .25 cents for every stock or bond purchased or sold on the markets, foreign or domestic; then, apply the income generated to universal health care for all Americans.
here is another idea.
How about liberals figure out for once how to support themselves without having to beg others to pay for them.
maybe then the economy can recover.

Its Obama's fault I had to go find this picture when he worked at Hollywood Park

-Geaux

blackjockey1copy.jpg
Do you honestly think he is smart enough to have a job with that much responsibility?
For Gods sake man, what if the lamp were to go out and nobody was there to show him how to light it again.

Did you congratulate Obama when the stocks were soaring?

All you hear from the bleating left is how the market has surged under his leadership.

If it drops much more, it will be below the peak when Bush was in office...which says it has not grown at all.

Obama gets no credit for it returning to old levels....it would have gotten there faster if his daughters were running the show.

Did you congratulate Obama when the stocks were soaring?

All you hear from the bleating left is how the market has surged under his leadership.

If it drops much more, it will be below the peak when Bush was in office...which says it has not grown at all.

Obama gets no credit for it returning to old levels....it would have gotten there faster if his daughters were running the show.

LMAO, partisan hack has no concept of reality. None!

According to Liberals:

C H I N A, in a word.

BTW, the swings in the stock market from bull to bear can be slowed. Let's charge .25 cents for every stock or bond purchased or sold on the markets, foreign or domestic; then, apply the income generated to universal health care for all Americans.
here is another idea.
How about liberals figure out for once how to support themselves without having to beg others to pay for them.
maybe then the economy can recover.

You too are challenged by realty, and your foolish opinions are framed by racism and bigotry and ignorance; I challenged you before and you cut and ran like cowardly crazy right wingers generally do.

Forum List

Back