Stock Market losses in China inch towards a trillion dollars

I remember when Republicans were saying we should be MORE like China.

Wow deanie found something to blame on the republicans....shocking

I lost track of all the times I saw Chris Mathews crying about the fact that China has bullet trains and we don't.

Every market has corrections. The Shanghai Composite is no different. If I remember correctly, the Chinese government spent $652 billion of stimulus into building roads, railways and housing which also stimulated construction and railway stocks. I assume this is what you support. Now these stocks are down big. This should be a lesson to you that infrastructure generally has temporary effects. It's not meant to be get out of jail free card regarding the economy.

I remember when Republicans were saying we should be MORE like China.
Not defending Romney but Obama said it would be easier to be President of China.

Obama signed a Free Trade Agreement which will send even more of our jobs to Korea, that's CLOSE to China.

Plus he wants to sign a Free Trade agreement with the EU to send jobs over there too.

I lost track of all the times I saw Chris Mathews crying about the fact that China has bullet trains and we don't.

I hate myself for laughing at the mentally ill, but Deany makes it so easy

They have our jobs. Republicans gave them those.

Forum List

Back