Stimulus Failed, so we need More Stimulus!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Liberals should go to Vegas, I think every hotel should comp Libs any chance they get because they double down on every losing bet every time

Obama pleads for $50 billion in state, local aid

President Obama urged reluctant lawmakers Saturday to quickly approve nearly $50 billion in emergency aid to state and local governments, saying the money is needed to avoid "massive layoffs of teachers, police and firefighters" and to support the still-fragile economic recovery. "

washingtonpost.com

Who the hell needs teachers, police and firefighters?

When does ANYONE in the WH/gov ever stop and say,

"We're BEYOND BROKE!! We're BANKRUPT!!!

We CAN'T Spend any more; we don't HAVE any More!"

Unfortunately, I'm afraid that it's a case of them being so broke,

they can't even pay attention...

They still haven't spent up to half of the first Stimulus.

The United States is the wealthiest nation on earth. Do you have any proof, other than your histrionics, that we are BANKRUPT ??????

The United States is the wealthiest nation on earth. Do you have any proof, other than your histrionics, that we are BANKRUPT ??????

Wow.. really? So just how long has your head been that far up your ass?

That's Obama's answer to everything...throw money at it and they will shut up...

Not quite.
The rule is, throw money at it and they will shut up and vote for us.
The first failed stimulus gave money to states with strings attached that would make it more costly for them down the road. This is why Stanford in SC didnt want to take the money but was forced to.
But now it is next year and states' revenues have not improved but their spending requirements have increased due in part to the first stimulus. So Obama's soultion is to send them more money.
As if the Federal gov't can bail out the entire united states.

When you borrow 4 trillion dollars from the Chinese, Japanese and the Saudis to pay for your healthcare program and run the country for 2 years you're fucking broke dude....

What has any of these left-wing social programs given us other than a permanent underclass?

When you borrow 4 trillion dollars from the Chinese, Japanese and the Saudis to pay for your healthcare program and run the country for 2 years you're fucking broke dude....

I notice you also did not provide any proof.

Bankruptcy means your total debt exceeds your income and your total assets. The United States is the wealthiest country on earth. When you start to look at our assetts, we own 30% of the land in the United States, we own the most powerful military force in the history of mankind, the United States is the most powerful economic engine on earth.

The fact that we have debt is because we choose to have debt. Our politicians are too weak and our people are too spoiled to make the sacrifices needed to run on a balanced budget. But we have not even started to touch our economic resources.

To claim we are bankrupt is laughable.....dude

To claim we are bankrupt is laughable.....dude

The U.S. is not officially bankrupt as of today, that is true, but the direction we are going in we will eventually default on our debt and it will happen within our lifetime if major changes are not made.

Our politicians are too weak and our people are too spoiled to make the sacrifices needed to run on a balanced budget.

And that is precisely the problem, but I certainly don't see you being part of the solution.

Forum List

Back