I owe obama a big kiss a*** apology.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
I OWE OBAMA A BIG KISS A*** APOLOGY.

5,000 vessels on the spill. 17,000 national guards on the spill and 25,000 workers on the spill. Obama is on his jobs and still talking head complain. The situation would be much worse if he was not “doing nothing” as right wing village idiots accuse him of doing.

The oil is still gushing, and it is being cleaned up and just because it is not done fast enough they accuse Obama of “doing nothing.” And I believed them.:redface:

I owe Obama a big kiss a** apology because I was listening to talking heads like Jindal, Carville, Huckabee and FOXNEWS busting the chops because they did KNOW that Obama was on the job cleaning the mess up, but just did not want to give him credit.

5,000 vessels on the spill. 17,000 national guards on the spill and 25,000 workers on the spill. Obama is on his jobs and still talking head complain. The situation would be much worse if he was not “doing nothing” as right wing village idiots accuse him of doing.

The oil is still gushing, and it is being cleaned up and just because it is not done fast enough they accuse Obama of “doing nothing.” And I believed them.:redface:

I owe Obama a big kiss a** apology because I was listening to talking heads like Jindal, Carville, Huckabee and FOXNEWS busting the chops because they did KNOW that Obama was on the job cleaning the mess up, but just did not want to give him credit.

They are there now ok but how long did it take them to get there? One month ago the dutch said they could help that help was denied.
Or I should say refused.

They are there now ok but how long did it take them to get there? One month ago the dutch said they could help that help was denied.
Or I should say refused.

link please.

You are absolutely right. The media take on this has been practically criminal. The rightwing media you expect it, of course; they have no credibility and Obama would get bashed no matter what he does and already has. But the mainstream media, for the sake of promoting a narrative that was based around making this a personal/personality profile of the president, has behaved reprehensibly.

The administration is doing a good job. Period.

The wankers who say the administration is failing, doing a poor job...

...compared to WHAT?? Compared to the last deepwater oil spill of a size and scope never seen before? Occurring under unprecedented circumstances? Eclipsing all other past oil spill crises this country has ever had to deal with?

Right, compared to that...:rolleyes:

You are absolutely right. The media take on this has been practically criminal. The rightwing media you expect it, of course; they have no credibility and Obama would get bashed no matter what he does and already has. But the mainstream media, for the sake of promoting a narrative that was based around making this a personal/personality profile of the president, has behaved reprehensibly.

...compared to WHAT?? Compared to the last deepwater oil spill of a size and scope never seen before? Occurring under unprecedented circumstances? Eclipsing all other past oil spill crises this country has ever had to deal with?

And I remember you saying exactly the same thing about the unprecedented flooding in New Orleans and Pres Bush.
Oh, wait.

[They are there now ok but how long did it take them to get there? One month ago the dutch said they could help that help was denied.
Or I should say refused.

There, my friends, is a perfect symbol of it. Piss ant nitpick wankery.

You know, somewhere else some wingnut ranting about this proclaimed 2 weeks ago that if Obama had responded sooner this would have all been fixed by now...

...he declined, however, my request to elaborate on that.

lol

And I remember you saying exactly the same thing about the unprecedented flooding in New Orleans and Pres Bush.
Oh, wait.

Not the same thing. The government has provisions to handle that sort of thing.

Or I should say refused.

link please.

Steffy: U.S. and BP slow to accept Dutch expertise | Business: Loren Steffy | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

Oh, wait.

LOL. What a wanker you are. They are the same thing. Worse, in Obama's case because it was a federal issue from Day One, unlike Katrina which was a city and state issue.
Go ahead and spin spin spin. You aren't even good at that.

Oh, wait.

You reinforce what I pointed out weeks ago. This is not rational criticism of Obama from the right. This is irrational baseless PAYBACK bashing of Obama as revenge for whatever the right thinks Bush was unfairly criticized for.

This is the right doing what they mocked some on the left for doing, so here's an idea...

...why don't you be consistent and mock yourself for imitating what you once thought was worthy of mockery?

Oh, wait.

LOL. What a wanker you are. They are the same thing. Worse, in Obama's case because it was a federal issue from Day One, unlike Katrina which was a city and state issue.
Go ahead and spin spin spin. You aren't even good at that.

Another brilliant Rabbi post. :rolleyes:

What has Owebama accomplished?

Just curious, what do you think could have been accomplished to date:

Do you think the leak could have been sealed? If so, how.

Do you think the oil could have been skimmed up and that we should all be wiping our brows and thanking the good Lord saying, "Wow, we dodged a bullet there!"

Like I said, I'm just curious, what could have been accomplished so far that has not been?

Immie

How dare James Carville point out the truth about Obama! Blasphemy I tells 'ya!!!!!!

Oh, wait.

Seems to me that if they have collected $1.5 Billion in gas taxes that were to be set aside for this type of catastrophe, then they should have had provisions to handle THIS sort of thing.

I say if, because I have only heard rumors that the $1.5 Billion has been collected. I have not researched it.

Immie

Oh, wait.

Seems to me that if they have collected $1.5 Billion in gas taxes that were to be set aside for this type of catastrophe, then they should have had provisions to handle THIS sort of thing.

I say if, because I have only heard rumors that the $1.5 Billion has been collected. I have not researched it.

Immie

I've heard that said as well, truth status unknown. I'm sure this disaster has already cost taxpayers in far excess of that $1.5b figure.

[LOL. What a wanker you are. They are the same thing. Worse, in Obama's case because it was a federal issue from Day One, unlike Katrina which was a city and state issue.

Really? Then why did Bush declare a FEDERAL state of emergency for Louisiana on August 27th, 2005?

Did Bush fuck up? Did he forget to consult you?

Or I should say refused.

link please.

"Three days after the explosion of the Deepwater Horizon in the Gulf of Mexico, the Dutch government offered to help.

It was willing to provide ships outfitted with oil-skimming booms, and it proposed a plan for building sand barriers to protect sensitive marshlands.
Blue Collar Philosophy: Obama Administration Refused Dutch Offer To Help With Oil Clean Up; More Incompetence?

[LOL. What a wanker you are. They are the same thing. Worse, in Obama's case because it was a federal issue from Day One, unlike Katrina which was a city and state issue.

Really? Then why did Bush declare a FEDERAL state of emergency for Louisiana on August 27th, 2005?

Did Bush fuck up? Did he forget to consult you?

No sense trying to reason with Ribeye. Look around you, any of the inanimate objects in your surroundings will provide a more intellectual discussion.

Immie

I've heard that said as well, truth status unknown. I'm sure this disaster has already cost taxpayers in far excess of that $1.5b figure.

I agree and even if it has not yet cost that figure, I don't think I would be stepping too far out on a limb to say that when the final accounting is done, $1.5 Billion is going to be a far cry from adequate in this case.

That being said, I don't blame the government (Reps or Dems) for that fact. The magnitude of this problem is far worse than I think anyone could reasonably have imagined.

Immie

New Topics

Forum List

Back