Stimulus by Fed Is Disappointing, Economists Say

In reality, Obama has presided over THE WORSE RECOVERY EVER:

You may post the graphs or the charts and the pictures but they will never change the facts that President Obama is black and he is the first black PRESIDENT of the United States of America and that white folks cannot bear to admit these truths that we hold evident.

You may post the graphs or the charts and the pictures but they will never change the facts that President Obama is black and he is the first black PRESIDENT of the United States of America and that white folks cannot bear to admit these truths that we hold evident.

Why do you bring up race? This has nothing to do with race. It has to do with horrid policies and leadership.

This economist says this, that economist says that, depending on what their political ideology is. The only numbers that matter are GDP and employment, neither of which are very good and it been 2 years since Obama took office. We can argue til doomsday about the effectiveness of the Obama Stimulus bill relative to it's cost, and his other policies. So far I'm not impressed, we've spent a lot of money and not enough to show for it.

Why do you bring up race? This has nothing to do with race. It has to do with horrid policies and leadership.

In spite of the fact that he is just as much white as he is black white folks just do not like PRESIDENT Barack Obama very much because according to a recent Gallup poll PRESIDENT Obama's approval rating among whites has dropped to 39 percent and his overall approval rating has dropped below 50 percent, which is a 16 percentage point drop since his high of 66 percent earlier this year.

Black folks love the president giving him a consistent approval rating above 90 percent so in spite of the fact that he may not pay much attention to us we are a critical part of his political engine and PRESIDENT Obama is not nearly as bad of a president as some white folks are trying to say that he is and in fact many Americans still have faith in him but the problem is that when the economy suffers a president's popularity suffers and even Clinton and Reagan had tough and difficult years but did quite well when the economy took off.

In spite of the fact that he is just as much white as he is black white folks just do not like PRESIDENT Barack Obama very much because according to a recent Gallup poll PRESIDENT Obama's approval rating among whites has dropped to 39 percent and his overall approval rating has dropped below 50 percent, which is a 16 percentage point drop since his high of 66 percent earlier this year.

Black folks love the president giving him a consistent approval rating above 90 percent so in spite of the fact that he may not pay much attention to us we are a critical part of his political engine and PRESIDENT Obama is not nearly as bad of a president as some white folks are trying to say that he is and in fact many Americans still have faith in him but the problem is that when the economy suffers a president's popularity suffers and even Clinton and Reagan had tough and difficult years but did quite well when the economy took off.

How did Obama get elected then?

Your hate makes you irrational

You are a racist POS

You are a racist POS

It is very obvious and clear to see that you do not like black folks to speak plainly about their feelings and would rather black folks just keep their mouths shut and not let the truth be told about what they think.

This economist says this, that economist says that, depending on what their political ideology is. The only numbers that matter are GDP and employment, neither of which are very good and it been 2 years since Obama took office. We can argue til doomsday about the effectiveness of the Obama Stimulus bill relative to it's cost, and his other policies. So far I'm not impressed, we've spent a lot of money and not enough to show for it.

And Obama is in an impossible situation to improve either. Interest rates are incredibly low, yet have failed to ignite meaningful economic growth. And now the huge increase in the money supply is fueling stagflation. The antidote to the inflationary aspect is to increase interest rates, but that will just make the stagnation turn into a decline.

That leaves one option: cutting government spending and taxes, but Obama is congenitally unable to do so.

Hence, he is FRELLED in 2012.

You are a racist POS

It is very obvious and clear to see that you do not like black folks to speak plainly about their feelings and would rather black folks just keep their mouths shut and not let the truth be told about what they think.
Another softball for TM to hit out the park! We should just call you "Shoeless Joe" or "Black Sox" from now on seeing as how you're just throwing the whole series!

"Say it aint so!" :lol:

You are a racist POS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

see what I mean you create nothing but hate.

Yeah that will move black youth forward huh?

Im glad most of the kids you deal with have better hearts and heads than you.

Great. People fleeing from the dollar into commodities which are no longer the basis of the currency is Really GREAT for the economy.

People are going to act in their own self interest. Buying silver is the smart thing to do. In just one year it is up 175%. There are great wealth transfers during economic depressions. The dollar is being debased. Hyperinflation is very probable during the next few years. Silver all time high, adjusting for inflation, is $138. Some have suggested that it will reach $1500.00.

I don't think the recovery is real nor long lasting. Indeed the worse is yet to come. When inflation rises they will have to increase the rate and unemployment will rise. I feel like we are in the exact same place as 1930-31. The market is in recovery. Main street is not. We call this a dead cat bounce.

I hope I am wrong. Everything I see around me says I am not.

Great. People fleeing from the dollar into commodities which are no longer the basis of the currency is Really GREAT for the economy.

People are going to act in their own self interest. Buying silver is the smart thing to do. In just one year it is up 175%. There are great wealth transfers during economic depressions. The dollar is being debased. Hyperinflation is very probable during the next few years. Silver all time high, adjusting for inflation, is $138. Some have suggested that it will reach $1500.00.

I don't think the recovery is real nor long lasting. Indeed the worse is yet to come. When inflation rises they will have to increase the rate and unemployment will rise. I feel like we are in the exact same place as 1930-31. The market is in recovery. Main street is not. We call this a dead cat bounce.

175% ??

Might be time to sell off a bit and take profits. When the crowd is all running in one direction...well, you know the story.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/28/business/economy/28bailout.html?_r=1

In Study, 2 Economists Say Intervention Helped Avert a 2nd DepressionBy SEWELL CHAN
Published: July 27, 2010

.WASHINGTON — Like a mantra, officials from both the Bush and Obama administrations have trumpeted how the government’s sweeping interventions to prop up the economy since 2008 helped avert a second Depression.

Now, two leading economists wielding complex quantitative models say that assertion can be empirically proved.

Pretending facts dont exsist doesnt make them go away

look at these silly gits trashing quantifiable numbers from some of our top economists for political purposes.

How do you get anything done for this country with people who constantly refuse facts?

LOLOLOLz. Of course TM here forgets these are the same economists that were happy with Bush!

Hey TM, were these the same guys that thought 8% would be max UE? Maybe these are the same guys that didn't even see a possible Depression and agreed with Obama that it was not even something to talk about... Until the stimulus did the opposite of their projections LOLOLOLOZ!

ITS JUST FACT TM, LOL! We only have VIDEO top prove it… We only have HISTORY to prove it. We only have our most basic and easy to understand REALITY that shows it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/28/business/economy/28bailout.html?_r=1

In Study, 2 Economists Say Intervention Helped Avert a 2nd DepressionBy SEWELL CHAN
Published: July 27, 2010

.WASHINGTON — Like a mantra, officials from both the Bush and Obama administrations have trumpeted how the government’s sweeping interventions to prop up the economy since 2008 helped avert a second Depression.

Now, two leading economists wielding complex quantitative models say that assertion can be empirically proved.

Pretending facts dont exsist doesnt make them go away

Question fatty.... How many "leading economists" are there? Really, I'd like to know because 2 out of the thousands sounds pretty "meh" to me.

Shut up, he's half white.

175% ??

Might be time to sell off a bit and take profits. When the crowd is all running in one direction...well, you know the story.

The crowd hasn't arrived yet. The dollar is falling. Down to 74.06 and falling daily. I'll hold.

Shut up, he's half white.

I don't give a crap if he's polka dot, his policies ain't working. Hey, I know there's still a race problem in this country and there are plenty of people who are against Obama cuz he's black, even if it's only partly. But let's not tar everybody who disagrees with what he's doing as racist.

Forum List

Back