Still no sign of Guano...

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Seriously, the C-FAG Guano has failed to post a single "I hate Christians" post since yesterday before the Oregon shooting and that foaming at the mouth moonbat posts at least 3 per day

I started a thread in jest knowing that bed wetters like him are terrified of guns, but perhaps he had a fraction of a testicle and overcame his handicap briefly enough to carry out a final act of violent anti-religious bigotry.

Maybe guano finally snapped.

Good riddance.

I cleaned my bird's cage, yesterday. Well, sort of. I removed a few large piles of guno that had accumulated on the floor thereof. It'll take my dove a while to create some new piles that are sufficient to resume posting on forums such as this.

CSC_5792dp.jpg
CSC_5793dp.jpg

• Banned
That's a very nice bird, and you're a good pet owner for not using the NY Times to line the bottom of the cage.

I think he's either shallow or Campbell.

notice all the clowns disappeared but for one and those two showed back up after being MIA?

Yeah, this story is right up his alley.

Maybe he'll get back to his threads when stuff calms down..

I'm sure he'll be back. You just need to be patient. I removed the large piles of guno from my dove's cage, so there's not enough left to post. She's not a very large bird, and her digestive throughput is limited, but in time, she'll eventually once again produce large enough piles of guno that he can start posting again.

Forum List

Back