Stevie Wonder is all about LOVE. So am I.

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
I've damn sure seen too much hatred, WAR and political assasination in my short time on this EARTH. I just can't get off on anything but LOVE.

Killing innocents in Iraq is just wrong. Just like it was in Viet Nam. Killing United States Patriots is wrong as well. What is the use of mass killing other than to substantiate a political ideology?

I didn't understand, fully, the implications of my involvement in the Viet Nam War but I've had ample time and education to understand the implications of the politics and reasoning since then. We lost the Viet Nam problem solution and we will lose the Iraqi dilemma. The facts are not on our side.

It's all about a natural resourse that we, Americans, need for the health of our economy. We can find and exploit alternatives, but it's cheaper to kill people than to discover and utilize less deadly choices.

Take a number my most loved TROOPS. You may be next in the WAR for ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL DOMINANCE. There certainly aren't any other reasons for your sacrifice.

Saddam Hussein is in prison and now on trial. The Taleban is no longer effecive in Afganistan. Americans in general desired these circumstanses. Americans are still dying for the propagation of WHAT? The primary objectives have been met. Everything else is political fluff. The Iraqi's and Afghani's have the same rights to self rule as Americans.

Did I mention that I think that the Tom Delays and Newt Gingrich's of our world mean very little in the big picture? They forgot about me and they are forgetting about you as well. It's a personal gain trip for them. Where is your personal gain?

If you can't LOVE, I suggest you learn to do so.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
Killing innocents in Iraq is just wrong. Just like it was in Viet Nam. Killing United States Patriots is wrong as well. What is the use of mass killing other than to substantiate a political ideology?

Psycho.......I won't speak to the war in VN because I didn't follow that one as closely as I'm following the WOT, but I would like to ask you who you think is killing the "innocents" in Iraq.....could it be the same people who are killing the US Patriots? Wouldn't it be prudent for us to eliminate those people (insurgents) for the general good? And, wouldn't it also be prudent to eliminate these people on foreign soil as opposed to having them here in America killing the innocents of America?

I didn't understand, fully, the implications of my involvement in the Viet Nam War but I've had ample time and education to understand the implications of the politics and reasoning since then. We lost the Viet Nam problem solution and we will lose the Iraqi dilemma. The facts are not on our side.
It's hard to win any war when the enemy is aided by the undermining of our troops through the media.

It's all about a natural resourse that we, Americans, need for the health of our economy. We can find and exploit alternatives, but it's cheaper to kill people than to discover and utilize less deadly choices.
Is it really cheaper?

Take a number my most loved TROOPS. You may be next in the WAR for ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL DOMINANCE. There certainly aren't any other reasons for your sacrifice.
In addition to Economic and Political Dominance, I believe the reasons for the sacrifices made by our troops and their families are beyond what you are willing to accept.

Saddam Hussein is in prison and now on trial. The Taleban is no longer effecive in Afganistan. Americans in general desired these circumstanses. Americans are still dying for the propagation of WHAT? The primary objectives have been met. Everything else is political fluff. The Iraqi's and Afghani's have the same rights to self rule as Americans.
Perhaps the primary objectives have been met, however, if you think the mission is complete, then you truly don't understand what our troops are accomplishing in Iraq and Afghanistan at all.

Did I mention that I think that the Tom Delays and Newt Gingrich's of our world mean very little in the big picture? They forgot about me and they are forgetting about you as well. It's a personal gain trip for them. Where is your personal gain?
I'm alive and prospering.

Psychoblues

Love is good, but one cannot practice love if one is dead.

I don't think you followed the war in Viet Nam at all. Otherwise you might understand what I am trying to say to you.

kurtsprincess said:
Psycho.......I won't speak to the war in VN because I didn't follow that one as closely as I'm following the WOT, but I would like to ask you who you think is killing the "innocents" in Iraq.....could it be the same people who are killing the US Patriots? Wouldn't it be prudent for us to eliminate those people (insurgents) for the general good? And, wouldn't it also be prudent to eliminate these people on foreign soil as opposed to having them here in America killing the innocents of America?

It's freaking hard to understand a supposed WOT if you don't understand WAR at all.

It's hard to win any war when the enemy is aided by the undermining of our troops through the media.

The MEDIA didn't lose the WAR in VIET NAM. You got your information completely wrong. AMERICAN politics and BELIEFS abandoned the ill-conceived WAR in VIET NAM.

Is it really cheaper?

As a matter of fact, from a corporate community and mindset immuned from implication or responsibility, YES. It is CHAEAPER to sacrifice a few (thousand) AMERICAN lives than to allow a renegade foreign but otherwise harmless dictator to dictate the prices of energy resourses. Do you have no knowledge of the Gulf Of Tonkin considerations for American involvement in Viet Nam?

In addition to Economic and Political Dominance, I believe the reasons for the sacrifices made by our troops and their families are beyond what you are willing to accept.

I'm willing to accept whatever the American peoples decide as their mantra. This being honesty, integrity, rule of law both national and international, willingness to assist the least among us, and the protection of the environment in which we all live as best we can. I don't think the Bush cabal shares my views and I've fought to protect my views and I continue to fight and will continue to fight for these simple objectives.

Perhaps the primary objectives have been met, however, if you think the mission is complete, then you truly don't understand what our troops are accomplishing in Iraq and Afghanistan at all.

I understand that we went to war expecting the discovery of weapons of mass destruction, a nuclear project to be feared by all of this world, a regime capable of delevering harm to me personally and a lot of other innuendoes presented by the Bush cabal. I supported attacks in Afganistan, just like I did in 1998. The Republicans critisized Bill Clinton's objectives and operations severely. I haven't forgotten that.

I'm alive and prospering.

Good for you. I am alive and at least continuing to be so. Given the Bush process, I might not live much longer.

Love is good, but one cannot practice love if one is dead.

Loving a corpse that you have killed is not love at all. It's a sickness and a denial of your complicity.

Psychoblues

I don't think you followed the war in Viet Nam at all. Otherwise you might understand what I am trying to say to you.

It's freaking hard to understand a supposed WOT if you don't understand WAR at all.

What makes you think I don't understand war?? Please tell me exactly what I would need to understand about war in order to understand the WOT. Are you trying to state that anyone who wages in war is a terrorist? If this is your stance, then there is no need to continue this discussion, because we will just have to agree that we disagree on this point, which makes the rest moot.

The MEDIA didn't lose the WAR in VIET NAM. You got your information completely wrong. AMERICAN politics and BELIEFS abandoned the ill-conceived WAR in VIET NAM.

And, what was the major influencer of American Politics and Beliefs of that era?

As a matter of fact, from a corporate community and mindset immuned from implication or responsibility, YES. It is CHAEAPER to sacrifice a few (thousand) AMERICAN lives than to allow a renegade foreign but otherwise harmless dictator to dictate the prices of energy resourses. Do you have no knowledge of the Gulf Of Tonkin considerations for American involvement in Viet Nam?

Nope. Told you that.

I'm willing to accept whatever the American peoples decide as their mantra. This being honesty, integrity, rule of law both national and international, willingness to assist the least among us, and the protection of the environment in which we all live as best we can. I don't think the Bush cabal shares my views and I've fought to protect my views and I continue to fight and will continue to fight for these simple objectives.

How fortunate that you live in a country that allows you to fight for your simple objectives.

I understand that we went to war expecting the discovery of weapons of mass destruction, a nuclear project to be feared by all of this world, a regime capable of delevering harm to me personally and a lot of other innuendoes presented by the Bush cabal. I supported attacks in Afganistan, just like I did in 1998. The Republicans critisized Bill Clinton's objectives and operations severely. I haven't forgotten that.

As mentioned in prior post...........primary objectives may have been met, but mission is incomplete..........Misson being keeping America and it's citizens safe by engaging and eliminating terrorists and terrorism at it's source.

Good for you. I am alive and at least continuing to be so. Given the Bush process, I might not live much longer.

Wow..........guess I'm doing good then, because I certainly don't feel Bush has that much power over my life span.

Loving a corpse that you have killed is not love at all. It's a sickness and a denial of your complicity.

This statement doesn't make sense to me in the context of anything I've said previously. I merely stated that it's hard to practice love if one is dead......meaning.............one needs to stay alive first, in order to be able to love. Therefore, I'm willing to kill those who wish to kill me and mine, before I'm willing to "love" them.

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

Are you back on this? Get a grip. You have allowed your tree-hugging philosophy over a war that ended 30 years ago define the nutjob it has made you.

Welcome to 2005. Try it.

Psychoblues said:
I've damn sure seen too much hatred, WAR and political assasination in my short time on this EARTH. I just can't get off on anything but LOVE.

Psychoblues

LOVE DON'T PAY THE BILLS NOR DEFEAT ENEMIES. You are a disgrace to your grandchildren, wake up and get a grip.

Forum List

Back