Stenographer cites intervention of Holy Spirit for House floor meltdown

mike.redd1266

Jul 17, 2013
Proves that the shutdown is a sign of the apocalypse... or she is just crazy.

Following her outburst on the floor of the House of Representatives, stenographer Dianne Reidy has not backed down from her unexpected rant. At the conclusion of the House vote to re-open the government, Reidy approached the podium and went on a bizarre rant that including rhetoric of the Freemasons.

“For the past 2 and 1/2 weeks, the Holy Spirit has been waking me up in the middle of the night and preparing me (through my reluctance and doubt) to deliver a message in the House Chamber,” Reidy said in a memo sent to a producer at Fox News.
Source: Rare.us | Stenographer cites intervention of Holy Spirit for House floor meltdown

Just for safety, God Bless everyone!

Crazy gets my vote. But the next apocalypse needs to be better than the last one or somebody has some 'splainin' to do.

I have no doubt her religious beliefs caused her to overload.

Bless her soul.

The Biblical belief is to respect people in authority as Romans 13 and other verses suggest. The Holy Spirit is the one who God breathed the Bible so the Holy Spirit wouldn't contradict Himself. Do you know why the angels rebelled? The angels didn't respect authority. I don't believe this is the Holy Spirit.

1 John 4:1 ¶ Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Romans 13:1 ¶ Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

Jude 1:8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

2 Peter 2:10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

The Biblical belief is to respect people in authority as Romans 13 and other verses suggest. The Holy Spirit is the one who God breathed the Bible so the Holy Spirit wouldn't contradict Himself. Do you know why the angels rebelled? The angels didn't respect authority. I don't believe this is the Holy Spirit.

1 John 4:1 ¶ Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Romans 13:1 ¶ Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

Jude 1:8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

2 Peter 2:10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.
Actually, I do not see this woman as being disrespectful. I'm sure that these "authorities " throw around the name of God on a daily bases. But are they really listening? The woman is also a citizen and I'm sure that she (in her position) hears a lot more than the average Joe ever will.

I have no doubt her religious beliefs caused her to overload.

Bless her soul.

Psychosis manifests culturally. Psychotics who are of other religions often spout religiosity relating to their own particular brand.

Forum List

Back