Staten Island GOP turns tables on trump hating teen tiktok troll

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
The left got one over on the right in Tulsa, which is very very rare, so they try the same trick again......And well the right is just smarter than the left....

By the time the Oct. 3 rally began in a commercial parking lot on the South Shore, the Trump-haters had shelled out $15,785 to buy more than 3,000 vouchers they had no intention of using.

“They hate this president so much that they’re willing to donate to the Republican Party to troll him,” Lantry said.

Seems silly to spend that type of money when President Trump embarrasses himself for free.

Seems silly to spend that type of money when President Trump embarrasses himself for free.
I've been to his rallies, they are awesome, but like I said the left is not very bright.....

You mean you embarrass yourself.

Trump rallies are great. These kids are just jealous that others get to go and they won't because they hate civilization. Thanks for the donation anyway.

You mean you embarrass yourself.

Trump rallies are great. These kids are just jealous that others get to go and they won't because they hate civilization. Thanks for the donation anyway.
Well to be fair, they are just full or hormones and rage, and then they just give money away, to the people they hate, I mean this is priceless.
It reminds me of when Brian Bosworth, sold I hate the Boz shirts to competing fans.......hilarious.

It’s always comical watching the “Fuck your Feelings” crowd get all emotional b/c there are people out there that refuse to be sycophants for President Trump. :lol:

Forum List

Back