State police Fed ex driver dumped packages instead of delivering them

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A FedEx driver dumped packages in a ditch instead of delivering them to their rightful owners Saturday afternoon in Mercer County, state police said.
State police: FedEx driver dumped packages instead of delivering them | TribLIVE.com

People are nuts and do chit and think there's nothing wrong with any of it omg!!
But wait just like gun laws you can check and check and check and check you can never never tell when someone will lose it......

You can never tell whose gonna steal your jobs with open borders lmfao.

A FedEx driver dumped packages in a ditch instead of delivering them to their rightful owners Saturday afternoon in Mercer County, state police said.
State police: FedEx driver dumped packages instead of delivering them | TribLIVE.com

People are nuts and do chit and think there's nothing wrong with any of it omg!!
But wait just like gun laws you can check and check and check and check you can never never tell when someone will lose it......

if the asswipe couldnt handle the job he should have quit....every year i put in at the PO there were people like this somewhere in the country....useless fucking people....

It looks like he was stealing the stuff. I guess there is a bad apple no matter where you go. Personally I found the Fed Ex people to be helpful and courteous.

I’m going to blame this driver to my family for the late presents when it was really all my fault. Pass that blame. lol

• Banned
I’m going to blame this driver to my family for the late presents when it was really all my fault. Pass that blame. lol

pay it forward I think I will blame my neighbors dog ...he did it. lol.

I am still waiting on one more gift for my mom that I ordered on November 30th. If I don't get it in time or at all, a complete and total refund is what I had better get.

One bad apple apple mean the rest are bad.
I disagree. My dad and older sister are rotten fruits which is why I broke loose from them years ago. My only regret is not washing my hands of them sooner, they went onto be that intolerable.

God bless you two and my mom always!!!

Holly

P.S.That gift for my mom may be coming from Japan, so I guess that is why its taken so long for it to get to me.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

They need to give that person some years behind bars for destroying . But I know that this delivery person was paid to do this. It is because, the have to be track by a scanning device. Letting whomever to know that the mail was delivered at its destination. And if the mail was scanned but not at the address. Then the company will know that it didn't reached its destination. And if it wasn't scanned at all and wasn't reported that it was delivered. But never was brought back to the station. Then they'll check the GPS to see all the stops that the driver had made and view the inside cameras.
But I believe that this is a false flag by the Fed X. They are making all independent contractors to put inside cameras with audio surveillance facing the drivers as he drives or asleep in their sleeper And they are making sure that these contractors doesn't take legal actions against them.
And so, I say give this person time behind bars with a Lifer that hasn't seen a woman in years or have any human contact since the day he was locked up. I'll betcha that this driver will be singing.

(b)
Whoever, being a Postal Service officer or employee, improperly detains, delays, or destroys any newspaper, or permits any other person to detain, delay, or destroy the same, or opens, or permits any other person to open, any mail or package of newspapers not directed to the office where he is employed; or

Whoever, without authority, opens, or destroys any mail or package of newspapers not directed to him, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

18 U.S. Code § 1703 - Delay or destruction of mail or newspapers

The skinny on FedEx Ground DriveCams

Employee privacy rights: When is it OK to spy on employees?

They need to give that person some years behind bars for destroying . But I know that this delivery person was paid to do this. It is because, the have to be track by a scanning device. Letting whomever to know that the mail was delivered at its destination. And if the mail was scanned but not at the address. Then the company will know that it didn't reached its destination. And if it wasn't scanned at all and wasn't reported that it was delivered. But never was brought back to the station. Then they'll check the GPS to see all the stops that the driver had made and view the inside cameras.
But I believe that this is a false flag by the Fed X. They are making all independent contractors to put inside cameras with audio surveillance facing the drivers as he drives or asleep in their sleeper And they are making sure that these contractors doesn't take legal actions against them.
And so, I say give this person time behind bars with a Lifer that hasn't seen a woman in years or have any human contact since the day he was locked up. I'll betcha that this driver will be singing.

(b)
Whoever, being a Postal Service officer or employee, improperly detains, delays, or destroys any newspaper, or permits any other person to detain, delay, or destroy the same, or opens, or permits any other person to open, any mail or package of newspapers not directed to the office where he is employed; or

Whoever, without authority, opens, or destroys any mail or package of newspapers not directed to him, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

18 U.S. Code § 1703 - Delay or destruction of mail or newspapers

The skinny on FedEx Ground DriveCams

Employee privacy rights: When is it OK to spy on employees?

Fed-X aint the postal service....whole different ballgame....

What the fuck are you talking about?

Guess if you were not such a dumb ass with your head stuck up googles ass you would know and wouldn't have to ask. :113::113::113::113::113::113::113::bigboy:

Or can't you answer because you don't know either?

MindWars Are you going to answer the question or didn't the voices give you that information?

Now, now. Don't be too rough on the guy. He's just a version of you with a bit more stupid in the mix.

As a person who stands with Trump, how much less crazy than him can you be?
So everyone, all the millions throughout the country and everyone who is going to put Trump back into office, who voted for Trump, is crazy?

Nothing irrational, deranged, absurd or prejudiced about that. :113:
Your comment is ironic and swimming in hubris.

Now, now. Don't be too rough on the guy. He's just a version of you with a bit more stupid in the mix.

As a person who stands with Trump, how much less crazy than him can you be?
So everyone, all the millions throughout the country and everyone who is going to put Trump back into office, who voted for Trump, is crazy?

Nothing irrational, deranged, absurd or prejudiced about that. :113:
Your comment is ironic and swimming in hubris.

No. Not every one. Most, like you, are sane morons with grievances that have been manufactured by the crazy smart ones.

Your grandchildren will mock you.

Forum List

Back