State governments preparing ‘Quarantine Facilities’ for Americans unable to isolate at home

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
It's proven the scamdemic is a fake and never existed, but governments worldwide force anyone to be '*vaccinated' against the Fauci Flu.

Why they do it?

Because it's the depopulation agenda, they're afraid the control group of non-vaxxed can prove the entirely Covid-lie is a fake.
Guys, either you stand up against satanic fascists or you all will die.
Sooner or later ( in 1 or 2 years )

Our democratic societies are gone for ever, we are living in satanic dictatorships never seen before.
Open your eyes, as long this not too late is.

The Washington Department of Health is advertising job opportunities for employees to work in quarantine and isolation facilities that will be used to house Americans who are unable to quarantine at home, prompting fears that the program could eventually be used to forcibly detain people.

300921facility1.jpg

Buchenwald.jpg

Crackpots on parade.

WHAT IF frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their butts.

Excerpt:

Why a COVID-19 Pandemic Never Existed

“This is the crisis of my lifetime. Even before the pandemic hit, I realized that we were in a revolutionary moment where what would be impossible or even inconceivable in normal times had become not only possible, but probably absolutely necessary…We will not go back to where we were when the pandemic started. That is pretty certain…” – George Soros

The whole world is under the power of an evil spell. The specters of the past like Naziism, Fascism, Communism, and Technocracy are rapidly converging across the globe and hurling us towards a true prison planet where authoritarian rule is commonplace.

None of this would have been possible without State of Emergency declarations being implemented in countries worldwide to stop the so-called coronavirus “pandemic.”

Authoritarian governments love emergency powers and executive orders because they provide cover to implement all manner of draconian dictates essentially destroying free speech, freedom of assembly, and freedom of the press all in the name of keeping people safe.

What if the pretext for declaring a pandemic and locking down billions of people was all just a ruse? What if all that’s happened over the past 18 months had nothing to do with a global health crisis?

What if many of the deaths attributed to COVID-19 could have stemmed from other causes? What if the reason for declaring a pandemic was destroy the current world system and institute a “new normal” New World Order?

Alex, I'd like "Why I'm Glad I Got My Ass Out Of Washington In The Nick Of Time" for $1000.

What if we just dismissed you as irrelevant to the subject matter of this particular thread?
How do I know you aren't just a super-secret, undercover Fauci double agent sent to infiltrate the mentally ill community to find out just how much they really know about the ultra-mega secret globalist plot to make a pretend virus just so they can inject their mind-control microchips along with the mutagen vaccine poison that Bill Gates created in his super-duper-duper secret underground lair in Africa?

How do I know you aren't just a super-secret, undercover Fauci double agent sent to infiltrate the mentally ill community to find out just how much they really know about the ultra-mega secret globalist plot to make a pretend virus just so they can inject their mind-control microchips along with the mutagen vaccine poison that Bill Gates created in his super-duper-duper secret underground lair in Africa?
Antarctica

You looks like a guy in 1933's Germany who don't believed he's gonna be burn in crematorium.
Finally someone brings up the Nazis! It took you long enough! That is really a rookie mistake for conspiracy nuts. You got a try a little harder or you won’t look crazy enough.

Finally someone brings up the Nazis! It took you long enough! That is really a rookie mistake for conspiracy nuts. You got a try a little harder or you won’t look crazy enough.
We're getting good at crazy. We have you as a role model for developing our crazy. Thanks for being a mentor.

Forum List

Back