Starting seeds indoor - My method

Discussion in 'Gardening and Landscaping' started by greatgardener, Mar 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ChrisL

ChrisL Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46,351
    My pepper plant is doing really well. It is 5 x the size it was, and it is starting to sprout little flowers or maybe little peppers? :D I can't wait to use them to make Chile Relleno. Thyme and oregano always do pretty well. They are hardy plants. My petunias are doing well except for the candy striped ones. I've lost all of those. I think they had a disease or something. They starting rotting low on their stems near the soil and just fizzled out. I could just replace them, but I still have plenty of plants left, so I don't really need any more.

2. ChrisL

ChrisL Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46,351
    Oh, I haven't taken any pictures of it yet though. I will have to do that when I remember.

3. ChrisL

ChrisL Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46,351
    Here is a picture of my pepper plant! So far, I only have one pepper. The others seem to die off before they are the size of a pea. However, I have two more right now that look promising. They are around the size of a pea now and maybe a bit bigger than a pea, and they are still thriving! :)

Snapshot_20170913.JPG

Snapshot_20170913_1.JPG