Start a new job tomorrow and it will be a new adjustment because it will mean

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
1. I will only see my cell phone 1 time between 9am and 5:30pm...LUNCH

2. I can't eat lunch at my desk and have to go to the lunch room......."May go out to eat"

3. I won't control the flow of my day since I will be in training/orientation

4.I can't talk about the NBA news that happened today because I don't know anyone

5. I don't know if my supervisor will be a Man or a woman, young or old

BUT it's a job that is 10 mins away from home, same salary as the job that laid me off in June and it's 2 across the street from a supermarket,

2. I can't eat lunch at my desk and have to go to the lunch room......."May go out to eat"

4.I can't talk about the NBA news that happened today because I don't know anyone

BUT it's a job that is 10 mins away from home, same salary as the job that laid me off in June and it's 2 across the street from a supermarket,

thats pretty good you we're able to replace your job fast ....and no commute ....atleast that outweighs some of the stricter rules
you can go home for "lunch "
LONG ass commuting is for suckers

Good for you, Congrats on the new job. :113:

Thanks. I only had 1 nice supervisor in 20 years of working. All the other ones were Awful. Hoping if it's a man he is not GHETTO and if it's a woman she is pleasant and Cute lol

thats pretty good you we're able to replace your job fast ....and no commute ....atleast that outweighs some of the stricter rules

No im not that close to home to go home for lunch. But it sucks I can't eat at my desk

No im not that close to home to go home for lunch. But it sucks I can't eat at my desk

I don't get that part, what kind of job is it (general description) that they told you up front no eating at your desk?

I don't get that part, what kind of job is it (general description) that they told you up front no eating at your desk?

Employee handbook.

Great job getting an equivalent job that quickly!
Hope you meet great people who can bring
out your best skills and talents so you keep moving forward.

Congratulations fbj and enjoy your new workplace!

Quit being nervous and just be yourself.

Oh hell no. Just be yourself is usually good advice for most people, but this is fbj we are talking about. He should pick someone else to be, at least till he gets his first check.

First congrats and good luck in your new job!!

Second am I the only one who just doesn't get the cell phone addiction? Maybe because I already have a job where it's not connected to my hand...Idk. I come home from work and leave it in my purse....from 5 PM until the next morning.

But then, I graduated high school in the 80s. If that tells you anything. heh

Second am I the only one who just doesn't get the cell phone addiction? Maybe because I already have a job where it's not connected to my hand...Idk. I come home from work and leave it in my purse....from 5 PM until the next morning.

well im used to checking the phone atleast once an hour but its not an addiction just have to make an adjustment. Im not stupid enough to have my cell phone out during training. i bet you it will be atleast once person with their cell out

well im used to checking the phone atleast once an hour but its not an addiction just have to make an adjustment. Im not stupid enough to have my cell phone out during training. i bet you it will be atleast once person with their cell out

Naw, I didn't mean to imply that you have an addiction. I feel kinda bad because I don't check my phone enough, really. I feel behind the times. Someone will text and my kids say I "leave them on read"....oh well

So heartthrob fbj has a new gig surrounded by strangers everywhere. Hmmm...what are the odds he hasn’t landed in a dumb bitch free zone?

well i will try to avoid being written upbvbat this job and not make women cry due to raising my voice lol

So what are you, a secretary?

Not a secretary but it is a position that involves administrative duties

Not a secretary but it is a position that involves administrative duties
So a secretary's assistant. Do you make HER coffee?

Forum List

Back