Star wars spoiler discussion

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
You just had to kill Han? Why not ANY of the other originals???

And I assume Rae is Luke's daughter? Who's her mother?

The movie definitely played it WAYYYYYYY to safe imo. It could have been called Star Wars A New Hope Remastered.

And the new bad guy is very underwhelming but I will wait to see what they do with him in The Empire Strikes Back Remastered

The movie definitely played it WAYYYYYYY to safe imo. It could have been called Star Wars A New Hope Remastered.

And the new bad guy is very underwhelming but I will wait to see what they do with him in The Empire Strikes Back Remastered
Han just wanted a payday.....he hates Star Wars. He didn't want to be stuck doing a series...so he was killed off.

He's an asshole.

you knew when they were out on the walk way it was shades of luke and darth vader.....someone was gonna die but it still shocked me...and damn harrison ford is old....but it was fun and passed fast

yes you will enjoy the bar scene and the battles...it will be fun...there are a lot of plot holes but what the hell have fun..sneak in candy....$4.50 a box...my date ran me over 50 bucks....i am glad i just used his money lol

My son had the best description, "Force Awakens it's like getting a new cell phone, it's just like the one before the only real difference it it has better graphics"

Another Death Star with "Shoot Me Here" Target painted on the surface

Was it entertaining? Absolutely, but was it an overrated let down that lacked originality? Absolutely, it was essentially a remake. Heck they even had a Death Star! There wasn't anything knew just watch the original and change the names of the characters and you saw this movie. The original Star Wars was the spoiler.

Could they come up with some original material? They basically just did a remake without new characters.

How could the critics give such great reviews to this movie? Had they not seen the original?

• Banned

Was it entertaining? Absolutely, but was it an overrated let down that lacked originality? Absolutely, it was essentially a remake. Heck they even had a Death Star! There wasn't anything knew just watch the original and change the names of the characters and you saw this movie. The original Star Wars was the spoiler.

Could they come up with some original material? They basically just did a remake without new characters.

How could the critics give such great reviews to this movie? Had they not seen the original?
I wouldn't go that far. The prequels were so atrocious that I understand why the played it safe. The potential is there for the two follow ups to be amazing. Each movie has a different director

Forum List

Back