Stanford Mandates Free Speech Training After Protest of US Judge

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Bravo!
These kids need to have it pounded into them that conservative views have just as much merit of being heard, as their leftist views, and how important it is that the right of speech on every campus, must be protected!

• Students protested Judge Kyle Duncan’s talk on campus
  • Administrator who spoke at event put on leave, dean says

Stanford Law School is requiring all students to attend educational programming on free speech after protesters interrupted a speech by a conservative federal judge earlier this month.

The law school will hold “a mandatory half-day session in spring quarter for all students on the topic of freedom of speech and the norms of the legal profession,” Stanford Law School Dean Jenny Martinez said in a public letter to students Wednesday.

Associate Dean Tirien Steinbach, who spoke at the March 9 event with US Judge Kyle Duncan, “is currently on leave,” Martinez said.

Not what I would have expected, but maybe some of these administrators are starting to realize the dangers of the monster they have created.
I live in a small far right town... I coached the high school golf team for three years and the liberal teachers there sounded like they never went to school... frankly their low level of knowledge frightened the shit out of me....

th

Defund Stanford university!!! ...and Harvard...and Princeton...and Yale...and Columbia...and Cornell.....and........

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Bravo!
These kids need to have it pounded into them that conservative views have just as much merit of being heard, as their leftist views, and how important it is that the right of speech on every campus, must be protected!

• Students protested Judge Kyle Duncan’s talk on campus
  • Administrator who spoke at event put on leave, dean says

HAHAHAHAHA! What a joke, the Ivy League is all in for Woke, Marxist dogma, this "training" is window dressing.

The saddest and most distressing part of this is that people this old and older have to be taught that free speech and the First Amendment does not apply to just people and speech they like and agree with but also to those you don’t like and agree with.

You can’t correct 14 years of educational grooming with a mandatory free speech class.
Funny how Stanford was just fine with decades of their little bots shouting down free speech of all conservatives until a judge gets it.
Doesn’t look good for a law school.
Typical leftist hypocrites.

Forum List

Back