"Staggering List Of All Mass Shooting Victims Since 1966"

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Take the rounded-up figure of 1200 victims averaged over 53 years and you get 22.6 victims per year.

Hardly staggering. Not even equal to a weekend in Chicago or Baltimore.
I guess that depends a lot on whether any of the 22.6 is you or someone you love.

Watering down the tragedy isn't going to work, billy. Heck, Sandy Hook beat the average.

“Eleven hundred ninety-six,” the newspaper tweeted alongside an image of the list.

Perspective is everything.

Take the rounded-up figure of 1200 victims averaged over 53 years and you get 22.6 victims per year.

Washington Post Prints Staggering List Of All Mass Shooting Victims Since 1966 | HuffPost
Liberals murder 1,000,000s who never get a chance to prove their worth in life. At least they are killing their own, pretty soon their wont be a liberal left.

Aborted_baby.jpg

Used to be postal workers went nuts and started shooting the place up.

Hence the term “Going Postal”.

I guess that depends a lot on whether any of the 22.6 is you or someone you love.

Watering down the tragedy isn't going to work, billy. Heck, Sandy Hook beat the average.
Wow, talk about marginalizing...A liberal trying to say, how kids at Sandy Hook died, but how many US citizens have been killed and raped by illegal aliens that shouldn't be here. The liberal response is "US citizens do it also, so it isnt a big deal". Notice how this guy just didnt give a shit about the blacks who have died in the inner cities run by liberals. I would say shame on you, but you have no shame.

Using your media to magnify local crimes largely caused by Democrat policies into a phony national crisis isn't going to work either.

Try facing the daily carnage in your inner cities. You'll gather more credibility.

......it clearly shows the blacks/MSM/left are IDIOTS when they complain/burn/loot and go apeshit when a jackass black criminal is justifiably shot by a cop
..white supremacists murder around 10 per year, average
blacks murder 3000 BLACKS per year
but the blacks/MSM go apeshit when a jackass criminal is shot by a cop
cops shoot about 250 blacks per year --MOST of them are ARMED/dangerous

but how many US citizens have been killed and raped by illegal aliens that shouldn't be here. The liberal response is "US citizens do it also, so it isnt a big deal". Notice how this guy just didnt give a shit about the blacks who have died in the inner cities run by liberals. I would say shame on you, but you have no shame.
My pointing to Sandy Hook told you all that about me? Wow! Is your license in Psychiatry or Clairvoyance?

Using your media to magnify local crimes largely caused by Democrat policies into a phony national crisis isn't going to work either.

Try facing the daily carnage in your inner cities. You'll gather more credibility.
Billy, there's no defense for the carnage in the inner cities. It is truly depressing, especially Chicago, which I love. The architecture is so fascinating since Mrs. O'Leary's cow kicked over the lantern and a new (1800s) city was re-born to replace the wooden one.. So is old Detroit with it's history.
But our thread is mass murders which have risen significantly since the ban was lifted. And somehow pointing away from this subject is disingenuous. Because in general the facts are that America has more guns than people and instead of being safer because of them we are in more danger than so many other countries except those shithole ones in Central America.

Billy, there's no defense for the carnage in the inner cities. It is truly depressing, especially Chicago, which I love. The architecture is so fascinating since Mrs. O'Leary's cow kicked over the lantern and a new (1800s) city was re-born to replace the wooden one.. So is old Detroit with it's history.
But our thread is mass murders which have risen significantly since the ban was lifted. And somehow pointing away from this subject is disingenuous. Because in general the facts are that America has more guns than people and instead of being safer because of them we are in more danger than so many other countries except those shithole ones in Central America.

You do not grok. You are only an egg.

but how many US citizens have been killed and raped by illegal aliens that shouldn't be here. The liberal response is "US citizens do it also, so it isnt a big deal". Notice how this guy just didnt give a shit about the blacks who have died in the inner cities run by liberals. I would say shame on you, but you have no shame.
My pointing to Sandy Hook told you all that about me? Wow! Is your license in Psychiatry or Clairvoyance?
Sandy Hook could of been prevented. The shooter's mother had many times complained that her son had a mental problem, yet the local police and FBI did nothing about it.

FBI Report Says Mass Shooters Obtain Guns Legally, Usually Give Off Signals Before Shooting Spree
“The FBI’s objective here was to examine specific behaviors that may precede an attack and which might be useful in identifying, assessing, and managing those who may be on a pathway to deadly shooting,” the report said.
Yet did nothing to at least talk with this mentally ill liberal.

Liberals have been in charge of the inner cities where crime is rampant for over 40 years, yet there is no defense for the carnage? Talk about a racist of the largest magnitude.

liberal-playbook-1-ignore-facts-that-hurt-your-position-2-5474789.png

Analytics = watering down?

REALLY???

So when you asshats post analytics to prove gloBULL warming what is it?

Forum List

Back