Stacked Debate?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Here are the moderators reported to be in the running for the presidential debates:

Anderson Cooper, CNN

Megyn Kelly, FNC

Chris Wallace, FNC

Bob Schieffer, CBS

Wolf Blitzer, CNN

Rachel Maddow

Martha Raddatz

Chuck Todd

George Stephanopoulos'

Chris Cuomo

Don Lemon

Gwenn Ifill

Uh, taking a look at the list certainly doesn't show many truly independent “journalists”. Is it a case that there aren't any?

Story @ BREAKING: Trump Camp Furious After Top 2 Debate Moderators Named.... This Is NOT Right

Yep, you need to get your excuses ready for the inevitable defeat of Trump in a one on one debate with Hillary Clinton. Really, what you need to worry about is a complete blowup of Trump.

Here are the moderators reported to be in the running for the presidential debates:

Anderson Cooper, CNN

Megyn Kelly, FNC

Chris Wallace, FNC

Bob Schieffer, CBS

Wolf Blitzer, CNN

Rachel Maddow

Martha Raddatz

Chuck Todd

George Stephanopoulos'

Chris Cuomo

Don Lemon

Gwenn Ifill

Uh, taking a look at the list certainly doesn't show many truly independent “journalists”. Is it a case that there aren't any?

Story @ BREAKING: Trump Camp Furious After Top 2 Debate Moderators Named.... This Is NOT Right

Boo Hoo Hoo...any news person who doesn't tell republicans exactly what they want
to hear is "The Liberal Media"

Anderson Cooper, CNN

Megyn Kelly, FNC

Chris Wallace, FNC

Bob Schieffer, CBS

Wolf Blitzer, CNN

Rachel Maddow

Martha Raddatz

Chuck Todd

George Stephanopoulos'

Chris Cuomo

Don Lemon

Gwenn Ifill

you mean normal people?

who should they have? people from breitbart and infowar?

we get it....dumb donald isn't capable of debating her. he's starting to rev up the excuses now.

:rofl:

Anderson Cooper, CNN

Megyn Kelly, FNC

Chris Wallace, FNC

Bob Schieffer, CBS

Wolf Blitzer, CNN

Rachel Maddow

Martha Raddatz

Chuck Todd

George Stephanopoulos'

Chris Cuomo

Don Lemon

Gwenn Ifill

Nothing but hacks, of course. Not a single real journalist in the entire list. He should tell them to go fuck themselves and move on, as they aren't going to do anything worth seeing with that collection of lying dishonest vermin on the panel.

Anderson Cooper, CNN

Megyn Kelly, FNC

Chris Wallace, FNC

Bob Schieffer, CBS

Wolf Blitzer, CNN

Rachel Maddow

Martha Raddatz

Chuck Todd

George Stephanopoulos'

Chris Cuomo

Don Lemon

Gwenn Ifill

Seems like the A Team

Anderson Cooper, CNN

Megyn Kelly, FNC

Chris Wallace, FNC

Bob Schieffer, CBS

Wolf Blitzer, CNN

Rachel Maddow

Martha Raddatz

Chuck Todd

George Stephanopoulos'

Chris Cuomo

Don Lemon

Gwenn Ifill

Boo Hoo Hoo...any news person who doesn't tell republicans exactly what they want

Pretty much.

That being said…why do we need to get someone who is currently working for one of the networks or newspapers? Why do we have to have someone who is “tainted”?

I can think of a great many persons who I feel could do a good job moderating debates who are not currently employed.

Ted Koppel
PJ O’Rourke
Jeff Greenfield
Fred Barnes

They come to mind. I’m not sure what (if any) record they have with either candidate.

Anderson Cooper, CNN

Megyn Kelly, FNC

Chris Wallace, FNC

Bob Schieffer, CBS

Wolf Blitzer, CNN

Rachel Maddow

Martha Raddatz

Chuck Todd

George Stephanopoulos'

Chris Cuomo

Don Lemon

Gwenn Ifill

Pretty much.

That being said…why do we need to get someone who is currently working for one of the networks or newspapers? Why do we have to have someone who is “tainted”?

I can think of a great many persons who I feel could do a good job moderating debates who are not currently employed.

Ted Koppel
PJ O’Rourke
Jeff Greenfield
Fred Barnes

They come to mind. I’m not sure what (if any) record they have with either candidate.

Jim Lehrer would be okay, so would Fred Barnes. No to Greenfield and O Rourke and Koppel. Tom Rogan and even Thom Hartmann would better than the current list of shallow vermin in the OP.

Lehrer could handle it by himself.

Since they aren't real 'debates', just a couple of people spouting slogans and 'talking points', it would far more entertaining if the 'moderators' were people like Michael Savage or Pat Buchanan, or an editor from The Onion. A lot ,more people would watch the whole thing.

Last edited:

Anderson Cooper, CNN

Megyn Kelly, FNC

Chris Wallace, FNC

Bob Schieffer, CBS

Wolf Blitzer, CNN

Rachel Maddow

Martha Raddatz

Chuck Todd

George Stephanopoulos'

Chris Cuomo

Don Lemon

Gwenn Ifill

Nothing but hacks, of course. Not a single real journalist in the entire list. He should tell them to go fuck themselves and move on, as they aren't going to do anything worth seeing with that collection of lying dishonest vermin on the panel.

Care to name who you would prefer? I don't think Rush or Hannity would be appropriate.

Anderson Cooper, CNN

Megyn Kelly, FNC

Chris Wallace, FNC

Bob Schieffer, CBS

Wolf Blitzer, CNN

Rachel Maddow

Martha Raddatz

Chuck Todd

George Stephanopoulos'

Chris Cuomo

Don Lemon

Gwenn Ifill

Care to name who you would prefer? I don't think Rush or Hannity would be appropriate.

I just did. Are you enrolled in Jake's unlicensed 'private school' or something?

Moderators acceptable to Trump

Sean Hannity
Sarah Palin
Rudy Giuliani
Ivanka
Any blonde with really big tits

i'm curious who longknife would recommend

I would recommend an established, unbiased debate adjudicator. Perhaps one from an Ivy League university and another from a less liberal establishment.

Get rid of the News Readers completely.

because heaven forbid people with actual journalistic credentials hold donald to the standard every other candidate ever has been held to.

Forum List

Back