"Stable Genius" says he doesn't want to kill 10 Million People.....THANKS!

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

"I" have plans on Afghanistan....that if "I" wanted to win that war.....

But....fortunately, the STABLE GENIUS doesn't really want to kill 10,000,000 people, but HE DOES HAVE A PLAN.

It is heartening to know that trump has the plan. No mention of Generals or War Planners. HE has the plan...

upload_2019-7-22_20-2-58.png

But....fortunately, the STABLE GENIUS doesn't really want to kill 10,000,000 people, but HE DOES HAVE A PLAN.

It is heartening to know that trump has the plan. No mention of Generals or War Planners. HE has the plan...

Obama bombed the fuck out of those nations.

Trump IS a stable genius, using American defense systems to defend America rather than fight someone else's war.

Leftists have no problem when leftists kill 10's of millions.

Then it's just a statistic right Stalin?

Fuckin piece of shit.

Fuckin piece of shit.

It's not killing if its your own people - your own are actually not even people so that follows.

Fuckin piece of shit.

"Folks, liberals have two sets of rules: one set for them, and another set for the rest of us."
Rush Limbaugh

Look at your asinine avatar. Then with a straight face try to explain what makes an individual stable.

:party:

Russian Trolls out in force today! Geeronh up for 2020 elections I assume. ...gotta re-elect PUTIN'S CHOICE!

Forum List

Back