Stabbing Westward...........Ungod

What was their one big song years ago? The video was like a little movie about a guy stalking a girl, it had subtitles and everything. What was that called? I actually have the CD somewhere, but it's waaaaaay in the back of the closet, back with my Spin Doctors and Reel Big Fish albums.:D

Dan said:
What was their one big song years ago? The video was like a little movie about a guy stalking a girl, it had subtitles and everything. What was that called? I actually have the CD somewhere, but it's waaaaaay in the back of the closet, back with my Spin Doctors and Reel Big Fish albums.:D

Control, and Nothing werer their breakout hits, but they have released 4 more cd's which Ill put up on the board that have some really good stuff on them. I have seen them live a few times, the singer has presence on stage.

Control, that was it.

They had another good song on the Clerks soundtrack, Violent Mood Swings, that was really good, too.

Dan said:
Control, that was it.

They had another good song on the Clerks soundtrack, Violent Mood Swings, that was really good, too.

Violent Mood Swings is on Ungod as well. Probably the best track on the cd is Red on White track 9

Forum List

Back