Springtime in the US: Here come the extreme weather k00ks!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Happens every time there is a tornado outbreak!!! Late April.....early May.......the hysterical folk come out of the woodwork screaming like banshee's about, "SHIT s0ns.....look at this extreme weather goin' on!! Gotta do something here".:50::50::50: Like clockwork every year........time to put the reality manufacturing company into gear.

Heres the thing.......long, long before anybody ever heard of Henry Ford, this tornado outbreak shit in the American Midwest was going on almost every spring.

But don't take my word for it.......check out the history of tornado's!!!! Be ready to scroll down ALOT!!!

List of North American tornadoes and tornado outbreaks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I had the displeasure of meeting a Warming fundamentalist at the dog park the other day. He was foaming at the mouth and it's been below average temps here. How much longer before they are banging on our doors Sunday morning with pamphlets?

I had the displeasure of meeting a Warming fundamentalist at the dog park the other day. He was foaming at the mouth and it's been below average temps here. How much longer before they are banging on our doors Sunday morning with pamphlets?

Displeasure? Oh God......lucky sob!!:D I foam at the mouth to meet these weenies in public......especially when there are other people around, like at the cash register of a deli. I reel these assholes in with the "must be global warming" comment......watch the laughter ensue and then the fringe asshole starts with the gobblygook. They never know what the fuck they are talking about and by the time they leave, they are standing there with their finger up their ass.......that shit makes my day!!!:rock::rock::rock::rock:

This guy needed a rawhide chew toy and a short leash. He said he was moving to the sticks and I said it sounded like a great idea. :)

This guy needed a rawhide chew toy and a short leash. He said he was moving to the sticks and I said it sounded like a great idea. :)

I tell these cheesedicks, "Time to leave the bubble s0n!!! Theres a whole world out there!!".

These people that are afraid of their own shadow......IDK.......I have this obsession about making fun of them, particularly in public. I mean....Im ruthless.....keep it up until invariably, they storm away.:badgrin::badgrin::D

Happens every time there is a tornado outbreak!!! Late April.....early May.......the hysterical folk come out of the woodwork screaming like banshee's about, "SHIT s0ns.....look at this extreme weather goin' on!! Gotta do something here".:50::50::50: Like clockwork every year........time to put the reality manufacturing company into gear.

Heres the thing.......long, long before anybody ever heard of Henry Ford, this tornado outbreak shit in the American Midwest was going on almost every spring.

But don't take my word for it.......check out the history of tornado's!!!! Be ready to scroll down ALOT!!!

List of North American tornadoes and tornado outbreaks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

one of the dudes on the weather channel was making the claim

the other day that tornadoes are so rare in Arkansas

--LOL

one of the dudes on the weather channel was making the claim

the other day that tornadoes are so rare in Arkansas

--LOL

Here in Chicago the last two days have been extremely special. And nothing happening here. The weather dudes love to show off their radar equipment. How about that radar equipment, now technology can show them where the tornadoes are. And they can't get on the screen fast enough to show it all off. Killer tornado here, and here and here's one moving northeast, and today there have been reported 26 tornadoes and all of that. Like we never saw them before. Heck anyone ever hear of Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz?

Hey you all, come on down to tornado alley here where I live, we give tours of storms with potential tornadoes, and allow you to feel the shit hittin' your pants ridin' out a tornado for my profit...

I cringe every time we get by a hurricane.Out of town news folks , eager for a story will stick a camera into someone's face whose home is a pile of rubble ( or non-existent) and ask him," How do you feel about losing your home?" Is it just me , or does it seem that some of these guys are purposely trying to add drama to an already drama filled situation? There are one or two that sound like they are after an Emmy by the way they enhance the report of the weather event.

An increase in extreme weather is significant in that it takes away from money that would otherwise be spent in creating new buildings and infrastructure, rather than replacing that lost to extreme weather.

However, as devestating as tornados are, they do not begin to compare to the ravages of an event like Sandy, or the long term effects of a drought like that California is currently enduring.

Forum List

Back