Springer: "Enough with the PDS!"

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
“I don’t want her to be president,” Springer said. “I don’t agree with her views. But I would never say anything mean about her. I think she is incredibly charismatic. I think she takes her religion very seriously and her views very seriously. I don’t think there’s anything mean-spirited about her.”

But here’s where Springer advised his fellow liberals not to be so quick to demonize Palin. He explained that by doing so, one runs the risk of offending others because there are people that identify with the former Alaska governor.

“I think where liberals may be doing the wrong thing is when they try to make fun of her because they’re making fun of a large section of America that has those fundamental beliefs that she has,” he continued. “And I think that’s dangerous. I don’t think that’s right to do. So I can honestly disagree with her, but I would never say anything disrespectful of her.”

Read more: Jerry Springer Palin | Jerry Springer to fellow liberals: Making fun of Palin 'the wrong thing to do' and 'dangerous' | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back